Thread: Shogun Nutes

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,755 Times

Default Shogun Nutes

Anyone used Growell's Shogun Nutes. They look OK on paper and aren't as expensive as some of the others, they just don't seem all that popular as there are no reviews online (apart from on Growell's site ???)
    TO GROW A PLANT YOU NEED TO THINK LIKE A PLANT

Thanks

I asked similar question recently. The reviews on growells website rave about how good they are but I'm pretty sure they own the brand so I guess they would be biased. I think they're still relatively new so maybe that's why there's not many independent reviews about them but I have found out a few growers use and are very happy with the shogun supplements I.e their calmag and boost. I'm thinking of taking the plunge and using the full coco lineup next grow....

Thanks

Same here hanny. It is my first grow CoCo and as a newbie I will obviously go for the whole Shogun shebang. Seems to be priced reasonable and I think Growell may do a deal to get things going a bit.

The Aspie Toker Guest

5. The Following User Says Thank You to The Aspie Toker For This Useful Post:

toblue (22-01-17)

Thanks

I had a quick glance earlier in the week and I think the base nutes are actually more expensive than canna when I was comparing them. I could be wrong but will have another read up on them tomorrow. The only thing stopping me is I'm finally starting to get my shit together and am dialling things in nicely with the canna range but the cannaboost don't half hurt the wallet! I'll see what my current grow turns out like and make a decision from there I think

Thanks

From what I see on your grow thread hanny It all looks great so no need to change.

Thanks

Thanks Aspie

9. The Following User Says Thank You to toblue For This Useful Post:

Thanks

All seems quite vague/negative here, maybe I'll stick with canna and accept that you only get what you pay for with the canna boost, the rest of the canna line up is reasonably priced so kinda levels things out I suppose

11. The Following User Says Thank You to hanny098 For This Useful Post: