Thread: autoflowering ....not flowering...

Thanks

Default autoflowering ....not flowering...

hi i have 4 autos down 2 lowryder#2 a lowlife white moscow and a sagarmatha auto ak48..... the lowryders are budding up crazy followed closly by th white moscow but tha ak48 is still vegging?.......6 weeks down now and no sign of flowers it is a feminised seed....just wondering could it have reverted and need 12/12 to flower

thanks...

Thanks

Smile

Do u mean as in it might have lost it's Auto gene?? It could be a possibility, it could also be that they just put a regular AK48 seed in there instead of the Auto? 6 weeks does seem a long time for an Auto strain to get going!

J

Thanks

How weird!
    Well all I can say is maybe some more time to let it go "Auto" , or put it into 12/12.
    But 6 weeks? That's a long time...
    Are you sure its an Auto? Haha :L

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,660 Times

there are a few threads about here with people complaining about the same thing.it appears it is not that uncomman.
    if you're retired or you ain't got a job and you ain't growing and smoking weed ,i don't know what the fuck you are doing!

Thanks

it has the characteristics of an auto its small,quite bushy and doesnt look like the regular strains i have down also.... just still vegging im gonna leave it there and see if it hasnt flowered by the time i harvest the lowryders its going under 12/12..or i might try and take a few cuttings there is plenty of growth i could see what happens i know your not supposed to be able to with autos but its worth a try i suppose....

thanks guys..

Offline Full time Thc toker

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ff85 View Post
    hi i have 4 autos down 2 lowryder#2 a lowlife white moscow and a sagarmatha auto ak48..... the lowryders are budding up crazy followed closly by th white moscow but tha ak48 is still vegging?.......6 weeks down now and no sign of flowers it is a feminised seed....just wondering could it have reverted and need 12/12 to flower

thanks...
    Got a lemonryder still going and thats been fea July, over a hundred days now and she's still not finished. I also had to fire her into a 12/12 cycle to get going too. Think it's down to the genetics and she is just predominantly Lemon skunk with the auto gene in recession, I'm sure other seeds from the same mother would be the same along with others who had an active auto gene trait, such is the joys of the genetics lottery and the new auto strains that appear every week now it seems