Thread: Does my Super Skunk look 8 weeks from seed?

Thanks

Default Does my Super Skunk look 8 weeks from seed?

I may have messed up with my dates, as I figured she was dead when she sprouted. I rejuvenated her and it went well from there (25th November). I figure my Auto Super Skunk is around 8 weeks from seed, but im not sure? What do you guys think? I should have kept a detailed diary! I have taken a photo of the main cola with a matchstick on it for scale. She doesnt appear to have very big colas. Does she have alot more weight and size to put on?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2235.jpg 
Views:	64 
Size:	73.4 KB 
ID:	338894
    There are no mistakes. The events we bring upon ourselves, no matter how unpleasant, are necessary in order to learn what we need to learn; whatever steps we take, they're necessary to reach the places we've chosen to go.

~Richard Bach

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Bud-e For This Useful Post:

joker_the_smoker (22-01-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,133 Times

Looks like she could go a couple more weeks to me mate.
    Pax,o fortunatos nimium,sua si bona norint,agricolas.
    Omnium artium medicina nobilissima est.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to the green meanie For This Useful Post:

Bud-e (22-01-17)

Thanks

Im kicking myself now for not keeping a record of when flowering started. Im definitely leaving her for some time yet

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 61,761 Times

just keep eye on trichs then to be sure bro with your loupe. would say couple more. but never no. could be cloudy trichs. am guess mix of clear an cloudy

7. The Following User Says Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

Bud-e (22-01-17)

Thanks

Still nice tho mate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. The Following User Says Thank You to whiterhino26 For This Useful Post:

Bud-e (22-01-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by whiterhino26 View Post
    Still nice tho mate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks! Its my first grow, I have White Haze Automatic lined up next followed by Pure Power Plant and Master Kush when im ready to move onto photo perios strains. Just hope my little 2x2x5 tent is large enough.

Thanks

Im on my second grow mate ive got 4 tripple cheese 3 super lemon haze and 3 g13 haze just uploaded a vid have a look mate

Whiterhino26