Thread: Autoflower ?? As strong as full term plant? Thc content wise?

Thanks

Default Autoflower ?? As strong as full term plant? Thc content wise?

Hi my uncle was just diagnosed with cancer and gonna attempt to make some RSO oil for him I grow in Dwc and usually use autoflowers is my plant...was just wondering what was the roof on thc potency in autoflower would be very a full term plant...and what your highest full term plants thc content? Any help and advice would be much appreciated! 😊

Thanks

Autos take jst as long as photos from what i have seen the only real difference is you dont need to change light schedule....timewise there is no difference that i can see...no huge difference in content either there are autos that do the same amount of thc/cbd....like i said the only real difference i see is autos cost more to grow...
    Last edited by SirBudsAlot; 25-01-17 at 01:46 AM.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,876 Times

Quote Originally Posted by SirBudsAlot View Post
    Autos take jst as long as photos from what i have seen the only real difference is you dont need to change light schedule....timewise there is no difference that i can see...no huge difference in content either there are autos that do the same amount of thc/cbd....like i said the only real difference i see is autos cost more to grow...
    I have to disagree.

Autos can be harvested in as little as 9 weeks from germination, you would need to look at a 12/12 grow on a photo to try & achieve similar
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

4. The Following User Says Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

ERBURT (25-01-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by M_C View Post
    I have to disagree.

Autos can be harvested in as little as 9 weeks from germination, you would need to look at a 12/12 grow on a photo to try & achieve similar
    i tried a few now and none of em were ready at 9 weeks....shrug 11-13 hafta try some different ones i guess

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,876 Times

Quote Originally Posted by SirBudsAlot View Post
    i tried a few now and none of em were ready at 9 weeks....shrug 11-13 hafta try some different ones i guess
    I have a couple in at the moment that quote 60 days (3 days less than 9 weeks), 10 weeks (70 days) will probably be closer... but find me a photo that will seed to weed in 10 weeks... even on a 12/12 cycle!

But, once again, I diversify from the original question

High THC content autos are pretty much mainstream now - you may also wish to dip into our medical section & enquire about CBD?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 39,741 Times

Shortest time you can do with photos is 14 weeks
    With a 9 week flowering strain so your looking at 15 weeks really.
    Other than 12/12 from seed as mentioned.

Autos
    Redemption Grow Take 2

Photo's
    Green lizard lick growing
    Exodus cheese exo-bition

THERE IS A STRICT 10 PLANT MAXIMUM RULE ON THIS SITE!.YOU WILL BE BANNED FOR BREACHING THIS!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ERBURT For This Useful Post:

M_C (25-01-17)

Thanks

Well I have 2 separate cycles on the go with automatics and I turn mine every 5-6 weeks I think you save a couple of weeks or so on the time you would use for 12/12 cycle on photos thanks ooft the helphone guys... I had 12 Oz of one plant plant last time out..Northern lightsx big bud! Auto. Can't see you getting that much of a,12/12 cycle photo