Thread: When shall I cut this mother down 😁😁

Thanks

Default When shall I cut this mother down 😁😁

Hi all.

Currently have 4 plants of shining silver haze in week 7 of flower. The buds are looking mighty fine but still have white hairs and budlets so have atleast 2 weeks to go.

I'm just wondering when should I cut it down? And what are other people's experiences on when to cut haze down?

I no haze usually take 11-12 weeks in flower but I have had a couple friends recently who've cut haze down at 9 weeks, with a good yield and smoke.

Thanks guys

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Jakewwfc For This Useful Post:

Bulls Guest

Get yourself a x60 loupe and check the trichomes. Haze usually takes about 12 weeks true flower so about 13-14 weeks since flip. I woudn't chop that early. It won't be mature yet. Most people wait for at least 100% cloudy trichomes or 10-20% amber.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Bulls For This Useful Post:

TomKing (12-05-17)