Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Small scale grow (1 plant) will smell be bad?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,849 Times

does your mother smoke erb?..do you smoke erb in that house?..will she mind being raided at 3am in the morning? by dibble or even worse "tax collectors".

if answers No then doing a grow there is stupid,itll stink far worse than smoking and even if its "only one plant" itll still be a full time risk,its not an enjoyable harmeless pastime until youve sorted your enviroment in Every way..

i realise your young and im likely seen as a bit grumpy but all of my knowledge was gained by me fking up in the past.

60yrs of endless fuckups tbh... ...dont get me started on women and relationships

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ggotch For This Useful Post:

Trex (29-01-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,755 Times

Quote Originally Posted by FunkyB View Post
    I urge you to respect your mothers house and not grow without her permission. Especially after her letting you move back in and opened her door to your girlfriend.

But it will stink, it will be noisy and your poor mum's leccy bill will go up.
    I am afraid this is how it is mate. Like it or lump it.
    TO GROW A PLANT YOU NEED TO THINK LIKE A PLANT

Thanks

I'm currently 42 days into the flowering stage of 1 NL Auto and she has started to get nice and smelly. It's definitely a low odour strain as described and up until recently there was literally no smell at all. I have her in a close cupboard under the stairs and although not overpowering you do get the odd whiff. Plus, you know what Mums noses are like...don't miss a trick!

Thanks

To OP. the way i see it is..... the only option you have is to go guerilla style

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2