Thread: Grow Diary: 2400w Gativa SCROG (lemon venom)

Thanks

Default Grow Diary: 2400w Gativa SCROG (lemon venom)

Alright guys so here we go,

This will only be my SECOND complete grow and my first time on the forum.

So here we are, i have a gorilla grow tent that measures out at 2.4x2.4 and I'm not going to guess the height but I'm using the height extender that came with the tent. in the tent I'm running 4x 600w gavita pro E Series (so i can run the gavitia master controller later on down the track and a isomax 250mm sucking out and a whisper silent 200mm intake.
    as for power I'm running it though a sms com hybrid controller with the heater input, that will keep all my fans on so I'm always running positive pressure in the tent and if it gets to hot it will shut down enough lights to drop the temp.
    as for water I'm running the bluelab guardian monitor with the connect so i can always check my Ph/EC and water temp anywhere in the world (fancy i know) and at the moment that is running out of a 60L reservoir.
    As for food I'm using Rapid Nutrients for veg with a little bit of great white micro rhyz in the pots to help keep the good bacteria doing what they should be doing.

Alright so down to the good stuff,

I have 20 plants (lemon Venom) in a 5 pot per quadrant set up with a run to waste set up and i have been and will continue to keep hand watering though out the whole grow, i still believe that getting in their and handwatering gives you the most time with your plants so that way you get in and you know what is going in your garden

as the grow has been going for a while now ill post all the photos up to where i am today and go from there hopefully i haven't bored you to death and you stick around because i have big goal and its going to be an adventure

Photos will come tonight i just have to resize them all or is there a way around that?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to TrichomeTrev420 For This Useful Post:

Trex (12-02-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 37,976 Times

Save the picture resizing it won't be needed here .. Goodbye Trev

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (27-01-17), Glynne (27-01-17), joker_the_smoker (27-01-17), Trex (12-02-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 6,728 Times

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Glynne For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (27-01-17), mrnice586 (27-01-17)

Thanks

Pmsl

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Huktonfoniks For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (27-01-17), Glynne (27-01-17)

Thanks

Bye bye, read the rules ...

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mrnice586 For This Useful Post: