Thread: Ksa vs td silent

Thanks

Default Ksa vs td silent

Ok its time for an upgrade so im stuck between the ksa 8" which claims 30db and the td silent thats about the same. I know td silent has lied about there fans rating but i cant find much info on the ksa fan. From members on forums.

What would you chose and why ?

Thanks.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Thanks

Hi i have td silent 125mm 560m/h and i really recomend it. Nice and silent but airflow from pipe is around 52db but got acustic pipe now and is no sound at all only can hire clip fan sleep next to it

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 61,761 Times

TD silent are great like. but they dont like fan speed controllers from what i have seen. i broke one last year from using it in a controller