Thread: Nutes

Thanks

Default Nutes

Is anyone else using the advanced nutrients range?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,555 Times

Used them on my last grow. Good stuff but not cheap. This time round I have 3 bottles instead of 10

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Terajuana For This Useful Post:

happyjack (28-01-17), Hushkush (29-01-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hushkush View Post
    Is anyone else using the advanced nutrients range?
    Im trying advanced nutrients this round to make a fair assesment. I have used ionics and ghe flora in the past. I do like the fact that i dont need to be concerned about ph. If all goes well im going to buy a 5ltr bottle(saves nearly a tenner per liter). My ph meter is broken anyways. As for yields i cannot say but jessie pikemen did a comparrison a while back and the ionics performed just aswell as the advanced nutrients. So its all down to how lazy you are amd prefrance. Bare in mind that ph meters need to be replaced every 12-24 months. Btw im running sensi coco.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

5. The Following User Says Thank You to mrnice586 For This Useful Post:

Hushkush (29-01-17)