Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Anyone done this strain or have info?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,993 Times
    Provided Answers: 36

FORMERLY TOBYSMOKER

Big buddah cheese and blue cheese solo journey - https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ese-Round-Two-)

Big Buddah Blue Cheese & Cheese Mentored by Budlightyear! https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...-Bud-lightyear

BREAKS & BEATS FOR THE MUSIC PRODUCERS OUT THERE!!! - https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d-check-it-out

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SmobyToker#1 For This Useful Post:

Esh (13-02-17), GEORGE (13-02-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,615 Times
    Provided Answers: 1

Quote Originally Posted by SmobyToker#1 View Post
    Cheers buddy, I obviously didn't look hard enough. It's too easy to get sidetracked when doing a search on here, it keeps throwing up loads of interesting threads and I end up going off on a tangent.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Esh For This Useful Post:

SmobyToker#1 (23-10-17)

Thanks

This was the 1st strain I ever grew, years back now, 3 of them alongside 1 NL5 x Haze Mist. The Church seemed very simple to grow, similar plants in size & structure & managed to achieve my best ever result with these 4 achieving more than 1gpw bone dry, had no problems with it at all.

I didn't have a clue what I was doing at 1st though really, hence the selection of such different plants, The Church was chopped around 8.5 weeks & the other 1 was left for a good few weeks on it's own.

For this grow if my memory serves me correct, they were in a DR80 with just a 4" outake + Phat filter of course (I believe these are now re branded as Rhino?). Started off vegging for around 5/6 weeks with 250w CFL & 250w HPS was used for the later stages of veg + flowering. They ended up in 11ltr pots, can't remember what soil but was an organic specific one maybe called all mix? not sure as after the 1st I changed which soil I used. I was using BioBizz organic nutrients back then for my 1st few grows.

Was a very nice smoke don't get me wrong but I prefer a tastier strain & the NL5 x Haze Mist was so much tastier
    Last edited by FrostieNugs; 17-02-17 at 07:30 PM.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FrostieNugs For This Useful Post:

Esh (17-02-17), M_C (17-02-17), SmobyToker#1 (23-10-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,771 Times
    Provided Answers: 510

Quote Originally Posted by FrostieNugs View Post
    This was the 1st strain I ever grew, years back now, 3 of them alongside 1 NL5 x Haze Mist. The Church seemed very simple to grow, similar plants in size & structure & managed to achieve my best ever result with these 4 achieving more than 1gpw bone dry, had no problems with it at all.

I didn't have a clue what I was doing at 1st though really, hence the selection of such different plants, The Church was chopped around 8.5 weeks & the other 1 was left for a good few weeks on it's own.

For this grow if my memory serves me correct, they were in a DR80 with just a 4" outake + Phat filter of course (I believe these are now re branded as Rhino?). Started off vegging for around 5/6 weeks with 250w CFL & 250w HPS was used for the later stages of veg + flowering. They ended up in 11ltr pots, can't remember what soil but was an organic specific one maybe called all mix? not sure as after the 1st I changed which soil I used. I was using BioBizz organic nutrients back then for my 1st few grows.

Was a very nice smoke don't get me wrong but I prefer a tastier strain & the NL5 x Haze Mist was so much tastier
    Phat filters are still Phat filters
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

Esh (17-02-17), SmobyToker#1 (23-10-17)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2