Thread: Individualised custom built scrogs

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,555 Times

Default Individualised custom built scrogs

So last night I stumbled on a YouTube video showing a professional medical grow with the most awesome scrogs. I was planning on popping my seeds this week for me new grow but now I am going to set that back to build these.

There are scrogs you can get that attach to pots but they simply not large enough. Also if building a large scrog you have the problem of access as well as feeling the pots weight to determine water.

This system I seen allows you to scrog individual pots and lift them. The scrog is also bigger than those ones available on Amazon or ebay. It also has the pot off the ground to make drainage easy.

So the system has 2 layers in a frame with the first holding the pot on a metal mesh and the second is the scrog. They had large pots on theirs as do I so I need pvc that isn't standard in plumbing. I found a site that sells this stuff but the bits I need comes in at £200 which I don't have at the moment. I was wondering if anyone else knows where I can get nonstandard pvc for cheaper bearing in mind it needs to hold a 50 litre pot.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Terajuana For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (23-10-17)