20 day old atomicbomb from seed in root riot cube now in small pot of coco
    under 24 hour cfl in propgater
    ph 5.8
    got 2 sisters an they look fine jus this 1 looks like this today
    ?????Click image for larger version. 

Name:	weed2 024.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	31.3 KB 
ID:	339267Click image for larger version. 

Name:	weed2 025.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	32.8 KB 
ID:	339268Click image for larger version. 

Name:	weed2 026.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	32.7 KB 
ID:	339269

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,068 Times

Not sure I have one where they are curling up as well mine are in soil. I'm trying to grow her out for a mother plant and get away from my auto's. I'm gonna watch this post if you don't mind and maybe get an answer without posting something similar. Thx

Thanks

I am not good at growing but let me stick my beak in here.

I have only the slightest clue, stick a bit of liquid fertiliser in your next watering.... you didn't specify at 20 days old if it has had any grow nutrients supplemented in the water supply. Because you are growing in a pot of straight coco.

You've done well to wait 20 days for the seedling to become a plant, now it can handle a little bit of nutrients, which I think you must have had at weak concentration by now because it's 20 days in just coco.

There's 20+ elements or er, I forget how many but you will probably get some results with a little bit of munch for the roots and stems to grow a bit. Just don't go over feeding it by getting too enthusiastic.

Have a good one!

Isaiah 28:10 For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little:

4. The Following User Says Thank You to HeebyJ For This Useful Post:

reddiesel (29-01-17)

Thanks

lol i did fail to mention they had a drink of 0.5 a+b that was good few days ago

My House made of Hash. Huff and puff and I might let you in.
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,375 Times

Possibly excessive humidity. They don't need to be in a propagator. I only ever propagate cuttings as they have no roots to get moisture.

Take it out of the propagator and get a slight draught into it.

Sent from my HTC One M8s using Tapatalk
    Cheers Dru!!!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to greengiant For This Useful Post:

reddiesel (29-01-17)

Thanks

Did you flush the coco before transplant?
    Do you have a EC/tds/PPM measuring device?

IMO:
    You have a few different symptoms going on. Too much humidity which can be seen between the lateral veins being "poofy" or "swollen". You're getting too much heat judging by the curling of the leaf which is a strategy the plant will use to reduce surface area, this could be your light is too close. Dont take the artificial light needs to be as close as possible too seriously.
    You also have a soil borne issue which can be seen in the yellowing of the tips and lower leaf, however that could also be a secondary symptom of the heat stress which causes specific nutrients to be moved out of a guard cell which essentially opens and closes the stomata creating a concentration of minerals that can lead to a false fertilizer burn appearance. Can, maybe, possibly but not necessarily.

Step 1 - reduce humidity to 30-40% (remove any domes or humidity containing structures)
    Step 2- raise light slightly higher (reduce room temperature to 24-26*C)
    step 3 - next time you need to water use a bit extra and flush the soil out. (Flush - run more water than would be needed for general watering to bond with and wash away any built up minerals) Use Reverse osmosis water if available or tap water if yours is clean.

Out of curiosity, why did you decided to run 24/7 on your CFL?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Taproot For This Useful Post:

NKBongs (14-03-17)