Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Canna oil and autism

Bulls Guest

Default Canna oil and autism

Good afternoon everyone. I've been doing some research lately on how canna oil can help a young child with autism. It's one of my best mates boy and he is only 7-8. There are some good articles with examples of people giving canna oil to their young children and seeing great improvement. Wondered what your thoughts on that are guys? Is he too young to try? And if No what's the best oil that can be made for him? Thanks guys!

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bulls For This Useful Post:

British green (30-01-17), Dizzydave (04-12-17), Oxy (24-04-17), Smokedragon (11-06-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 66,662 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Bulls View Post
    Good afternoon everyone. I've been doing some research lately on how canna oil can help a young child with autism. It's one of my best mates boy and he is only 7-8. There are some good articles with examples of people giving canna oil to their young children and seeing great improvement. Wondered what your thoughts on that are guys? Is he too young to try? And if No what's the best oil that can be made for him? Thanks guys!
    I wouldn't say he's to young and would just say that he needs the medical oils that contain none or very very little of thc . Dexter seems to be up and knowledgeable on this topic .

sent from mission control

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to British green For This Useful Post:

Dizzydave (04-12-17), M_C (31-01-17), Oxy (24-04-17), Smokedragon (11-06-17)

The Aspie Toker Guest

Autism differs from person to person. It is a spectrum disorder. I know aspies that are totally different to me, some with similar traits, and others that are extremely close.

Oils may work for one person, but not another. Personally, I think it's too young to be giving kids oils. Plus, if you're caught, it could land you in far more trouble that you would/should.

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to The Aspie Toker For This Useful Post:

B.A.BARACUS (04-02-17), British green (30-01-17), Dizzydave (19-09-17), Ganjaholic (03-02-17), ggotch (26-03-17), Karsa (18-09-17), Oxy (24-04-17), Smokedragon (11-06-17)

Mr Legend Guest

Alright Bulls, good on you for helping out a mate in need bro... 👍✌

There's only one way for you in this situation and that's a fresh herb acid form extract, possibly of high CBG strain...
    CBG and CBGA are the only two cannabinoids that we know of that can repair and reactivate brain synapses and neuron pathways, there's not much info out there but I found few research papers and anecdotal evidence...

There's couple ways to do a fresh herb acid form extract but I've only used two, one is with a good quality ultrasonic machine and ethanol and the other is with demethyl ether and tube extractor...
    Both options are gonna require a little investment and learning but nothing special, ultrasonic is around 200€ and DME extractor is about the same...

Juicing fresh herb is another option worth a try, I know of few people that made good progress with their kids...
    Problem with juicing is getting enough medicine in the system without overloading the digestive tract, kids are more sensitive that way...

Try to get more info on the boy's current condition and I'll do my best to help along the way mate...

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Mr Legend For This Useful Post:

Bethmeg (12-02-17), Blue (31-01-17), Dazmandaz (31-01-17), Ganjaholic (03-02-17), M_C (31-01-17), Oxy (24-04-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,201 Times

i'm low spec autism high spec adhd, grandaughter is higher spec autism no adhd great grandson is 5 he's autistic and adhd, all my family know i medicate with cannabis with good results but no cannabis for the children yet. lad was here saturday he came into my bedroom with a little wooden mallet and started to smask my little plants, manage stop him before he did much damage, turned around and he was painting the wall, son is decorating never thought put paint away out of his reach.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to happyjack For This Useful Post:

Smokedragon (11-06-17)

Bulls Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Dexter McPherson View Post
    Alright Bulls, good on you for helping out a mate in need bro... ��✌

There's only one way for you in this situation and that's a fresh herb acid form extract, possibly of high CBG strain...
    CBG and CBGA are the only two cannabinoids that we know of that can repair and reactivate brain synapses and neuron pathways, there's not much info out there but I found few research papers and anecdotal evidence...

There's couple ways to do a fresh herb acid form extract but I've only used two, one is with a good quality ultrasonic machine and ethanol and the other is with demethyl ether and tube extractor...
    Both options are gonna require a little investment and learning but nothing special, ultrasonic is around 200€ and DME extractor is about the same...

Juicing fresh herb is another option worth a try, I know of few people that made good progress with their kids...
    Problem with juicing is getting enough medicine in the system without overloading the digestive tract, kids are more sensitive that way...

Try to get more info on the boy's current condition and I'll do my best to help along the way mate...
    Thank you very much buddy! He is 9 nowand has Asperger syndrome. That's what my matey told me. What I want to do is try and collect as much information about how he can be helped and we introduce all the pros and cons to them as my mate will be willing to everything that will help him and do no harm but his missus is more ... how to say ...she doesn't really trust that something like cannabis can be helpful.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Bulls For This Useful Post:

Smokedragon (11-06-17)

Mrs Beefheart Guest

Asperger and autism are many miles apart , wouldn b thinking about giving to a 9yr old aspie and by gum u get in some trouble if found out Hun

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mrs Beefheart For This Useful Post:

B.A.BARACUS (04-02-17), Dizzydave (04-12-17), FACE (03-02-17), Smokedragon (11-06-17)

Bulls Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Beefheart View Post
    Asperger and autism are many miles apart , wouldn b thinking about giving to a 9yr old aspie and by gum u get in some trouble if found out Hun
    You might be right Mrs. If not now at such an early stage..it might be something they might decide to try after a few years..but knowledge is precious and might be something for them too be looking forward to.
    I am not very familiar with autism so I did a google search about Asperger syndrome and it comes under Autism? One of the many different profiles that Autism has? Not saying I am right it's just what uncle Google says

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bulls For This Useful Post:

Smokedragon (11-06-17)

The Aspie Toker Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Beefheart View Post
    Aspergers is autism. It's just one part of it. That's why autism is a spectrum disorder. Aspergers itself is on a spectrum.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The Aspie Toker For This Useful Post:

Smokedragon (11-06-17)

The Aspie Toker Guest

You might be right Mrs. If not now at such an early stage..it might be something they might decide to try after a few years..but knowledge is precious and might be something for them too be looking forward to.
    I am not very familiar with autism so I did a google search about Asperger syndrome and it comes under Autism? One of the many different profiles that Autism has? Not saying I am right it's just what uncle Google says
    See my post above, mate.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Aspie Toker For This Useful Post:

Smokedragon (11-06-17)

Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast