Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Canna oil and autism

Mrs Beefheart Guest

Yes it's similar and but very low on the spectrum , most aspie suffers get on quite well in life compared to autistic children , most slip through that u don't even know there's anything wrong , improvement can b rapid as the child grows with the right the intervention , parents input , programs to follow and lots of love and will
    Power 😊

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mrs Beefheart For This Useful Post:

British green (03-02-17), FACE (03-02-17), Smokedragon (11-06-17)

The Aspie Toker Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Beefheart View Post
    Yes it's similar and but very low on the spectrum , most aspie suffers get on quite well in life compared to autistic children , most slip through that u don't even know there's anything wrong , improvement can b rapid as the child grows with the right the intervention , parents input , programs to follow and lots of love and will
    Power 
    Once upon a time, Aspergers was listed separately under the autism spectrum. Now, they've clumped it together. I preferred it under the old system.

Aspergers itself is a wide spectrum. Some can go through life not knowing that they have it. Others, it is very clear. If you've watched The Undateables, you'll see people on there with Aspergers, and more at the low-functioning end of it. (ie, more noticeable)

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The Aspie Toker For This Useful Post:

British green (03-02-17), Smokedragon (11-06-17)

Mrs Beefheart Guest

I much prefer it separated , in my eyes so different and the spectrum is to big and getting bigger for lazy docs and shit so called professionals to say .., aww well he's on the spectrum .., which sends mums to google reading shit that makes her suicidal and the kid turns out nothing like what she's read for the last 6 yrs , topic after my own heart 😂 will now go and see my autistic kids and shower them with love 😊

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Mrs Beefheart For This Useful Post:

Bethmeg (12-02-17), British green (03-02-17), Dizzydave (04-12-17), FACE (03-02-17), Smokedragon (11-06-17)

The Aspie Toker Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Beefheart View Post
    I much prefer it separated , in my eyes so different and the spectrum is to big and getting bigger for lazy docs and shit so called professionals to say .., aww well he's on the spectrum .., which sends mums to google reading shit that makes her suicidal and the kid turns out nothing like what she's read for the last 6 yrs , topic after my own heart  will now go and see my autistic kids and shower them with love 
    Me too. I didn't like it when they clumped it all together. It should be made separate.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to The Aspie Toker For This Useful Post:

British green (03-02-17), Dizzydave (04-12-17), Smokedragon (11-06-17)

Mrs Beefheart Guest

❤️️❤️️❤️️❤️️❤️️

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mrs Beefheart For This Useful Post:

British green (03-02-17), Dazmandaz (03-02-17), FACE (03-02-17), Smokedragon (11-06-17)

MrChedHead Guest

I couldnt think of anything worse than givin my 9yr old kid potent ass cannabis oil for autism, no disrespect man but let the poor kid be, autism aint a death sentence nor does it involve pain... now if he was having fits an shit then yeah man would defo consider but autism lol most shocking thing i heard 😂

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MrChedHead For This Useful Post:

Dizzydave (04-12-17), Smokedragon (11-06-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 32,237 Times

That's why they use cbd strains to make it so it's virtually thc free it's no just u normal plants u grow n make oil they give kids

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sig by ganjaholic

current grow a multi strain bonanza perp run
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d.php?t=129609

[cheisel the one kilo plant
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ad.php?t=99634complete
    kali snapple mother treehttps://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...le-mother-treecomplete
    forum rules please read
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ules-And-Facts
    Completeagent orange kali snapple critical kush sweettooth https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...-critical-kush
    completehttps://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...lowering-diary

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to FACE For This Useful Post:

British green (03-02-17), Dizzydave (04-12-17), Smokedragon (11-06-17)

Bulls Guest

Quote Originally Posted by forever_TT_green View Post
    I couldnt think of anything worse than givin my 9yr old kid potent ass cannabis oil for autism, no disrespect man but let the poor kid be, autism aint a death sentence nor does it involve pain... now if he was having fits an shit then yeah man would defo consider but autism lol most shocking thing i heard ��
    Hi TT. I don't think you got the idea of the thread. It's for educational purposes and then if it's possible and if there is a way of doing it which will be only beneficial to the person and have no harm at all There are a few good articles and interviews with people who tried extracts from cannabis to help their children. Cannabis is not thc only and can be used in many different ways if you got the knowledge. As Dexter said there is a way of doing it you just need to know how and what strain to use and have the right equipment. It's all knowledge matey.. nobody ever said giving a fully potent thc oil to a 9 year old ..

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bulls For This Useful Post:

British green (03-02-17), potanist01 (03-02-17), Smokedragon (11-06-17)

MrChedHead Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Bulls View Post
    Hi TT. I don't think you got the idea of the thread. It's for educational purposes and then if it's possible and if there is a way of doing it which will be only beneficial to the person and have no harm at all There are a few good articles and interviews with people who tried extracts from cannabis to help their children. Cannabis is not thc only and can be used in many different ways if you got the knowledge. As Dexter said there is a way of doing it you just need to know how and what strain to use and have the right equipment. It's all knowledge matey.. nobody ever said giving a fully potent thc oil to a 9 year old ..
    Good luck with it mate, maybe it can help, i grew a cbd strain once for a purpose and when i smoked it it still appeared pretty physco active to me.... i know about autisim first hand and i wouldnt give it to my kids, not unless they was having really awful seizures, then i would be right on it. I wish you all the best with your research

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MrChedHead For This Useful Post:

Smokedragon (11-06-17)

Bulls Guest

Quote Originally Posted by forever_TT_green View Post
    Good luck with it mate, maybe it can help, i grew a cbd strain once for a purpose and when i smoked it it still appeared pretty physco active to me.... i know about autisim first hand and i wouldnt give it to my kids, not unless they was having really awful seizures, then i would be right on it. I wish you all the best with your research
    I believe you are more familiar that I am matey. Just trying to help to a friend here gathering information that might be useful if not now maybe one day in the near future..

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bulls For This Useful Post:

Dizzydave (04-12-17), Smokedragon (11-06-17)

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast