Thread: Sensi Northern Lights Auto-flower earliest harvest time?

Thanks

Default Sensi Northern Lights Auto-flower earliest harvest time?

I bet you're all thinking...here we go, another impatient newb!

Well, this isn't the case. What is though is odour control or in my case lack of it. I've had little to no odour control up to this point (42 days slower). This strain, as stated by Sensi is to be fair pretty low odour and is by no means overpowering. However, I have this plant under the stairs and after noticing the occasional whiff of this whilst going up and down stairs and after also noticing some potential cavity openings (exposed rockwool etc.) I'm getting a tad paranoid about this (lovely) pong getting through the cavity into the neighbours adjoining wall. I have recently put in a ONO Block Pro which has helped a little but still, the neighbours are elderly and possibly the type to ring the council rather than knock on.

I have been reading about early harvest. I don't plan to do so this second and it's not what I want to do but if this gets too strong I may be left with little choice. Next time round I'm going with a carbon filter but i'd rather live to grow another day than really push my luck, if you know what i mean.

Flowering time over at Sensi states 50-60 days for this strain.

Viz Guest

Please do not put a Ona block in the grow space with your girl if you can help it. Have tasted some of a mates weed that was very chemically tasting and he fessed up that he had been forced to put a block of the stuff in his cupboard.

The only way you can see if your plant can be harvested is with a loupe. Check out the trichs.

But you can chop anytime mate, all that happens is the smoke quality and strengh will be less than ideal.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Viz For This Useful Post:

Cupid_Stunt (30-01-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Viz View Post
    Please do not put a Ona block in the grow space with your girl if you can help it. Have tasted some of a mates weed that was very chemically tasting and he fessed up that he had been forced to put a block of the stuff in his cupboard.

The only way you can see if your plant can be harvested is with a loupe. Check out the trichs.

But you can chop anytime mate, all that happens is the smoke quality and strengh will be less than ideal.
    Gutted. I'll try to hold out as long as possible and next time invest in some proper odour control. You live and learn I guess.

Viz Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Cupid_Stunt View Post
    Gutted. I'll try to hold out as long as possible and next time invest in some proper odour control. You live and learn I guess.
    Mate I am learning every day, I shit you not. You never know it all, and if anyone thinks that they do they are full of shit.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Viz For This Useful Post:

ERBURT (30-01-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Viz View Post
    Mate I am learning every day, I shit you not. You never know it all, and if anyone thinks that they do they are full of shit.
    To be fair, most people who I've come across have been helpful but haven't claimed to be experts.

The main reason for me lacking with the setup was down to loads of information overload online left me expecting this to be much more complicated than it is. So I just got the bare basics not knowing if I'd have the time to stick it out. Plus, the three failed germination attempts didn't fill me with confidence to begin with.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Cupid_Stunt For This Useful Post: