Thread: Cyco feeding schedule

Thanks

Default Cyco feeding schedule

Looking for bit of info,

First time with coco and cyco need a hand with my feeding weeks cyco recommends a weekly to two weekly flush using kleanse e.g. feed Monday Wednesday and flush the Fri ready for the next week however I think it sounds better to increase by an extra feeding day, e.g. Mon Wed Fri then flush on Sun feed on Mon Wed and flush Friday feed Sun Tue Thurs flush Sat so on so forth? In theory I'm thinking one extra day won't hurt as I'm flushing fairly regularly?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 39,862 Times

First of all, what/who is cyco?

And why would you want toflush coco?. their is no need unless you ran into a problem..

And welcome to the forum.. Hope you've read the rules, makes things a whole lot easy on us all

Thanks

Cyco is the nutrient line. I'm flushing to clear any unnecessary nutrients and salts that will be stored up it's alot to do with releasing carbon build up and helps towards the end of the cycle for a cleaner taste and better quality of bud its more to do with fine tuning than anything else

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Madscientist For This Useful Post:

B.A.BARACUS (31-01-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by B.A.BARACUS View Post
    First of all, what/who is cyco?

And why would you want toflush coco?. their is no need unless you ran into a problem..

And welcome to the forum.. Hope you've read the rules, makes things a whole lot easy on us all
    Thanks for the welcome I had a browse over the rules but I'm not the type to be seeking extra attention by breaking rules ��

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Madscientist For This Useful Post:

B.A.BARACUS (31-01-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 39,862 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Madscientist View Post
    Thanks for the welcome I had a browse over the rules but I'm not the type to be seeking extra attention by breaking rules ��
    Good man.I'm sure you'll get all the help and advice if needed

8. The Following User Says Thank You to B.A.BARACUS For This Useful Post:

Madscientist (31-01-17)