Thread: Vape oil help

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 56,239 Times

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Trex For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (27-02-17)

Medicine-man Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Samwise Gamgee View Post
    Hi mate

Looks like a couple of issues I would say, firstly the heat you decarb your weed at should literally be the lowest setting on your oven, I think mine is 90c, and then for five minutes as you done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trex View Post

at 110 deg C ,roughly 230deg ,your thc is fucked and so degraded not worth smoking .
    This above is nonsense.

I don't know anyone who decarbs at 90c. It's standard, and common knowledge to decarb at minimum 110c and maximum 120c for THC. I go 115c for 1hr. @ 110c, it certainly wont "fuck" the THC! lol
    Last edited by Medicine-man; 06-02-17 at 03:52 PM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Medicine-man For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (27-02-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Medicine-man View Post
    This above is nonsense.

I don't know anyone who decarbs at 90c. It's standard, and common knowledge to decarb at minimum 110c and maximum 120c for THC. I go 115c for 1hr. @ 100c, it certainly wont "fuck" the THC! lol
    And you are ? .......

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Trex For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (27-02-17)

Medicine-man Guest

And you are ? .......
    Someone with two breast cancer patients who i grow and make oil for and happen to know a lot on the subject of oil, THC, CBD and cancer

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Medicine-man For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (27-02-17)

Thanks

Someone with two breast cancer patients who i grow and make oil for and happen to know a lot on the subject of oil, THC, CBD and cancer
    Dude , there are a mllion different theories on making oil as there are growing the plant itself .
    Saying my way(chews way) was non sence is fucking bullshit to say the least , ive done it twice now with outstanding results , 54% thc , knocks anyone out cold . I made.it for my cousin who had leukemia ......

Its a proven fact that over 110 deg C thc start degrading very rapidly So before you go round start saying other peoples methods here are "non sense " is ludicrous and landed on the wrong motherfucker to say shit like that to !!!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Trex For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (27-02-17), TokinItUp (06-02-17)

Medicine-man Guest

Dude , there are a mllion different theories on making oil as there are growing the plant itself .
    Saying my way(chews way) was non sence is fucking bullshit to say the least , ive done it twice now with outstanding results , 54% thc , knocks anyone out cold . I made.it for my cousin who had leukemia ......

Its a proven fact that over 110 deg C thc start degrading very rapidly So before you go round start saying other peoples methods here are "non sense " is ludicrous and landed on the wrong motherfucker to say shit like that to !!!
    1. The link you posted above for oil, clearly states 110 - 115c.

2. I never said 90c won't work either but, 110c is better.

3. You said at 110c his THC is fucked. You have no idea what you are talking about.

4. I never said the method was nonsense. What i said was, what you said, is nonsense, because it is.

And as for landing on "the wrong mother fucker to say shit like that too" I'm honestly not bothered by your bad language

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Medicine-man For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (27-02-17)

Thanks

1. The link you posted above for oil, clearly states 110 - 115c.

2. I never said 90c won't work either but, 110c is better.

3. You said at 110c his THC is fucked. You have no idea what you are talking about.

4. I never said the method was nonsense. What i said was, what you said, is nonsense, because it is.

And as for landing on "the wrong mother fucker to say shit like that too" I'm honestly not bothered by your bad language
    Of course your not ,its the internet , just dont expect me to come to your help when you need it you rude bastard .

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Trex For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (27-02-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,876 Times

In all fairness Trex, it is Centigrade that Chew referred to...

Quote Originally Posted by Chew View Post
    2. Heat your oven to 110c -115C using your independent oven thermometer. Do not go by your ovens!
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

16. The Following User Says Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (27-02-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by M_C View Post
    In all fairness Trex, it is Centigrade that Chew referred to...
    Yeah i mixed up there to be honest , he could have just said that instead of being a douch about it though lol

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Trex For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (27-02-17)

Medicine-man Guest

Of course your not ,its the internet , just dont expect me to come to your help when you need it you rude bastard .
    I wasn't being rude Trex. That was you. And you can rest assured, i won't ever, turn to you for help.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Medicine-man For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (27-02-17), Trex (07-02-17)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast