Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: First grow room attempt

Thanks

i run 400w hps 6 inch exhaust 2small fans a heater and my computer off 15 amps but plug one more thing in and she blows so your gonna need extra amps

Thanks

Impressive looking room! Wish I had that luxury! Unfortunately when I built in the loft, it was making a playroom for the kids!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SirBudsAlot View Post
    You might pull it off depending on the amps on the circuit your going to use i would want 20 amps minimum but if it was me i would have a 30 amp breaker for all that
    Well im ginna take a trip to hardware shop today for a voltage tester and let you guys know. At the mo i have the 3 lights plugged into 2 socket via a 3 socket breaker. Then all the rest into the other socket via a a large extention lead. I turnt it all on and everything works eith nothing blowing up on me lol. Im just concerned will it be ok in the long run ? Cheers for the advice tho bud

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bfg View Post
    Impressive looking room! Wish I had that luxury! Unfortunately when I built in the loft, it was making a playroom for the kids!
    Thanks bud and atleast you still made good use of it :-)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by yoshi View Post
    Well im ginna take a trip to hardware shop today for a voltage tester and let you guys know. At the mo i have the 3 lights plugged into 2 socket via a 3 socket breaker. Then all the rest into the other socket via a a large extention lead. I turnt it all on and everything works eith nothing blowing up on me lol. Im just concerned will it be ok in the long run ? Cheers for the advice tho bud

You could just split between 2 circuits too....lots of household boxes will most likely be 15 amps so if your using 2 different ones then thats the 20 amps you need....seems like you got er done either way just watch the temp on your cords a warm...hot cord spells trouble in the making

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SirBudsAlot View Post
    You could just split between 2 circuits too....lots of household boxes will most likely be 15 amps so if your using 2 different ones then thats the 20 amps you need....seems like you got er done either way just watch the temp on your cords a warm...hot cord spells trouble in the making
    Yeah thats what i done now i have just spread them out a bit so now have it all runing off of 3 seperate sockets just run a wire down through ceiling into sockets. Cheers bud much appreciated

7. The Following User Says Thank You to yoshi For This Useful Post:

SirBudsAlot (07-02-17)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2