Thread: *First time purping with temps*

Thanks

Default *First time purping with temps*

So i got myself some Girl Scout Cookies × White Widow hybrid.. been growing her for a while now and were days away from harvesting!

So ive always heard about the temps drop 20 degrees at night and you have purple leaves and sometimes bud.. i know its alot in genetics as well but since im growing "gsc × ww" it didnt seem to have much purple traits.. so watever, ive seen purple GSC before.

The past week or two ive been dropping the temps and i finally got some purple showing! Letme know what you guys think.

Cheers! Nirvana420*

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
    First Diary! Blue Dream* Trainwreck* Black Domina x Bubble Gum* Current grow
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...Blue-Dream!!**

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nirvana42o0 For This Useful Post:

Dazmandaz (22-02-17), Trex (18-02-17), Type M (26-02-17)

Thanks

Matee i think they look amazin! 😂

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,352 Times