Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast

Thread: TheHottDawg's 3rd grow 1st scrog

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 56,239 Times

I tend t think of a plant as a living being . Thus if we get no sleep our internal clocks and mechanisms get all fucked . We get anxious depressed and all sorts of.disorders come.in play ,but this is just my opinion dawg

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Trex For This Useful Post:

ERBURT (15-02-17), GEORGE (16-04-17), TheHottDawg (15-02-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,557 Times

Sounds like a good opinion to me Trex ill maybe go with a 22/2 then and use my other timer for the oil rad to come on for the 2 hours each day.

Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TheHottDawg For This Useful Post:

ERBURT (15-02-17), GEORGE (16-04-17), Trex (15-02-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TheHottDawg View Post
    Sounds like a good opinion to me Trex ill maybe go with a 22/2 then and use my other timer for the oil rad to come on for the 2 hours each day.

Wath with those oil rads . If power gets.switched off ,the electronic thermostat resets.and unit doesnt come back on ffs and has to all be reset manually . Im gonna rip thst electronic stat out of mine and rewire it so it can run off a standard stat .

I did that once.and my groom went down to 13 fucking degrees . So i just leave it on 18deg C setting as a failsafe .

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Trex For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (16-04-17), TheHottDawg (15-02-17)

Thanks

I'll have to double check mine but we had a couple power cuts recently and heat came back on when power did so hopefully mines ok. If not ill have to get something else sorted lol

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheHottDawg For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (16-04-17), Trex (15-02-17)

Thanks

Not a big lot t report on really. I've kept my lights at 24hrs for now but ill change it to 20/4 in a week or so. Growth seems to be pretty rapid and each of my creme caramels have multiple colas at the nets already.
    Sam Sara is a bit behind but it's no problem as she's healthy looking.
    Havnt used any grow nutes yet and have all 4 girls still on rhizo and tap water.
    Temps staying between 21.5 - 24.5.
    Hopefully going to spend a bit of time this wkend working on some kind of drainage for my runoff also

10. The Following User Says Thank You to TheHottDawg For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (16-04-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 26,740 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Trex View Post
    Ive ran 24 hrs a bit and found my plants got stressed a bit , maybe the strain ,was long ago cant quite remember , a plant does needs its rest , maybe 20/4 or 22/2 even Dawg ?

Plant during night lets off unneeded co2 and 02 and toxin accumulation it accumulates from air during day .
    I will always give the girls a rest, 24 hours light will force the plant to be in continuous photosynthesis, this can cause problems. I found that missing a feeding can start issues much quicker than if they had a little sleep.

"Bees don't waste time explaining to flies why honey is better than shit."

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Loki For This Useful Post:

ERBURT (17-02-17), GEORGE (16-04-17), TheHottDawg (17-02-17), Trex (17-02-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 32,237 Times

Never notice plants stress from 24 hour light
    My veg room been that way nearly 20 years n a go from veg to 12/12 straight flip without issues

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sig by ganjaholic

current grow a multi strain bonanza perp run
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d.php?t=129609

[cheisel the one kilo plant
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ad.php?t=99634complete
    kali snapple mother treehttps://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...le-mother-treecomplete
    forum rules please read
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ules-And-Facts
    Completeagent orange kali snapple critical kush sweettooth https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...-critical-kush
    completehttps://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...lowering-diary

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to FACE For This Useful Post:

ERBURT (17-02-17), GEORGE (16-04-17), TheHottDawg (17-02-17), Trex (17-02-17)

Thanks

And so the debate begins ,out come the boxing gloves 💪 pif paff 😈 pmsl

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Trex For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (16-04-17), TheHottDawg (17-02-17)

Thanks

Seems all you top growers have completly different methods but I've seen your grows and you def have it dialled in. Another option im contemplating is buying a new filter for the old extraction and putting it back in the groom and having the rvk running with my current rhino pro in the attic space outside the groom. With that extraction I was able to control temps perfectly it was just replaced because I started smelling weed in late flower.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheHottDawg For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (16-04-17), Trex (17-02-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TheHottDawg View Post
    Seems all you top growers have completly different methods but I've seen your grows and you def have it dialled in. Another option im contemplating is buying a new filter for the old extraction and putting it back in the groom and having the rvk running with my current rhino pro in the attic space outside the groom. With that extraction I was able to control temps perfectly it was just replaced because I started smelling weed in late flower.

Thats cool , do you yave a fan speed controller ?
    You can even put 2 carbon filters on on fan , use a Y , but you have to use the same lenght and same bends on those pipes will have same resistsmce pulling air in .

You can also clean out them filters with CLR , iron out or coil cleaner and even javex . Spray it good ,let soak in tub, repeat a few time and she should be good to go
    ,Just dont blow it with compressed air directly and you can create empty spot internally ,
    Last edited by Trex; 17-02-17 at 02:34 PM.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Trex For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (16-04-17)

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast