Thread: for medical reasons

Thanks

Default for medical reasons

Hi everyone,came on this forum,to get some information,and help from the comunity,i am 65 and ex Army,have suffered from Alcohol problems for over 35 years due to things that happened to me in forces,have not drank now for over 7yrs,suffer badly from PTSD,my son used to get me cannabis to relief this,as medications i have been given by doctors has not worked,my son is living abroad now,so no more Cannabis for me,it greatly helps in reducing the stres and symptoms of my PTSD,I live in merseyside and am not the type of person to be able to go round and find some,most days i feel so down i dont want to go out,just wondered if any one could surgest a way of me geeting some,and not getting ripped off,as I am only on pension,it would be limited amount to use when i realy feel down,any help would be gratefuly apreciated,thank you in advance

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to brock For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (05-02-17), Oxy (05-02-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 66,662 Times

You have come to the best place we can teach you the art of growing your own meds other than that there's absolutely no chance of you scoring anything here other than a ban . This is a growing only site . No dealing no hookups no trade offs .

sent from mission control

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to British green For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (05-02-17), Greengrass (05-02-17), M_C (05-02-17), Oxy (05-02-17)

Thanks

ok thanks was only trying to put it out there to see what options i have,looked at the growing sights,and it seems very complicated for some one like me,i would need step by step guide,in laymans terms,lol,any help would be apreciated.looked at bucket ones,but cant even comprehend how that is done

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to brock For This Useful Post:

British green (05-02-17), GEORGE (05-02-17), Oxy (05-02-17)

Thanks

Brock it's as easy or as complicated as you want it to be . I presume you have some gardening knowledge and grow a few plants in tubs or in a small back garden . But growing is very therapeutic and the rewards will be better than anything you could buy .

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to British green For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (05-02-17), Greengrass (05-02-17), mrnice586 (05-02-17), M_C (05-02-17), Type M (05-02-17)

Thanks

Default how to grow

Quote Originally Posted by British green View Post
    Brock it's as easy or as complicated as you want it to be . I presume you have some gardening knowledge and grow a few plants in tubs or in a small back garden . But growing is very therapeutic and the rewards will be better than anything you could buy .

so how would i go about starting,the simplest method,and what would i need ?

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to brock For This Useful Post:

British green (05-02-17), GEORGE (05-02-17), Ironman (05-02-17)

Thanks

you need a small room cupboard or closet . Somewhere you can supply fresh air . The plants need fresh air they also require a light and your choice of growing medium which I'd suggest soil . Some canna specific nutes for soil and a magic bean and you would also need at some point a extraction fan to pull that fresh air into the room and carbon filter to clean the smelly stale air . Your best deciding on your room/space to grow and then start planning equipment around that . The list of what you need could be endless but also very simple at the same time .

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to British green For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (05-02-17), Ironman (05-02-17), M_C (05-02-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 39,741 Times

You seem genuine so I won't ban you.
    Everything you need to grow is on here so
    Have a scout about an see how you get on.
    If you decide to take the plunge then we will
    Help you.as far as mentoring your grow.
    So we will tell you step by step

Autos
    Redemption Grow Take 2

Photo's
    Green lizard lick growing
    Exodus cheese exo-bition

THERE IS A STRICT 10 PLANT MAXIMUM RULE ON THIS SITE!.YOU WILL BE BANNED FOR BREACHING THIS!

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ERBURT For This Useful Post:

British green (05-02-17), GEORGE (05-02-17), Greengrass (05-02-17), happyjack (05-02-17), Ironman (05-02-17), M_C (05-02-17), Twisted (05-02-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 90,468 Times

Talking

Here is a simple little set up, would set you back about 100 bucks for the tent, and about the same for the LED, You can pick all these items up over on ebay. Just an suggestion. Tent size 3'x3'x7' 1200W Double chip LED light. If you are in the us, you can pick up some soil at wally world, Just natural organic soil add about 50% compost cow or horse, and this will be a good soil to get you through the veg stage, and a few 9" fans if you not worry about the smell's and get started. You will be growing plants like this one, in no time at al. good luck and happy growing.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN4685.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	48.6 KB 
ID:	339701   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN4686.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	55.3 KB 
ID:	339702   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN4679.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	94.3 KB 
ID:	339703  

16. The Following User Says Thank You to GEORGE For This Useful Post:

M_C (05-02-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 90,468 Times

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by hotshot View Post
    Here is a simple little set up, would set you back about 100 bucks for the tent, and about the same for the LED, You can pick all these items up over on ebay. Just an suggestion. Tent size 3'x3'x7' 1200W Double chip LED light. If you are in the us, you can pick up some soil at wally world, Just natural organic soil add about 50% compost cow or horse, and this will be a good soil to get you through the veg stage, and a few 9" fans if you not worry about the smell's and get started. You will be growing plants like this one, in no time at al. good luck and happy growing.
    I left the LED Light picture. lol
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN4645.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	31.5 KB 
ID:	339722   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN4644.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	53.2 KB 
ID:	339723  

18. The Following User Says Thank You to GEORGE For This Useful Post:

M_C (05-02-17)