Thread: High ph done this?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,517 Times

Default High ph done this?

Hi all, I'm new here and on my 1St grow. Cut a long story short my friend told me to just use tap water to feed my plants at the moment and said ph didn't matter amd he didn't bother with it. But then a couple of my little girls started getting a bit of yellow? I got my ph and ec pen and was advised to get my ph to 5.8 with I have done. Will they recover or am I just over worrying?Click image for larger version. 

Name:	_20170205_100502.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	78.2 KB 
ID:	339697Click image for larger version. 

Name:	_20170205_100433.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	65.9 KB 
ID:	339698
    Last edited by Nortz007; 05-02-17 at 11:14 AM.

Viz Guest

Grow medium - Coco
    Lights used -
    How far from the top of the seedlings are you lights?

Don't think looking at those images that your plants are suffering from lack of nutrients, the tips of the few leaves that I could see which were brown could just be from the lights being too close but don't have that information.

Thanks

Sorry dude bad didn't think! Erm my diary is https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...t-grow-)/page4

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

Thanks

I'm I'm coco,using 2x Mars 2 led both 300w and they are no close enough to the plants to cause any damage

Thanks

Viz Guest

Then don't worry about it. The first two weeks or until the little ones start showing nutrient deficit I would simply water with Rhizo and tap water, Ph down to 5.8 or 5.9 as needed - then slowly introduce nutrients by 0.5 to base EC.

Thanks

Yea I've got rhizotonic and got ph down to 5.8 now so they look aright to you then? Can't help panicking a bit with it been my 1st grow ha! Their a week old by the way

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Nortz007 For This Useful Post:

Viz Guest

All good matey, I know the feeling. We all do. And it is like this for pretty much every grow too.

Thanks

Ha I bet it is, you start reading symptoms on Google amd start panicking lol thank God for those forum! Thanks for the replies mate