Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Are these nearly Ready?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 56,239 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Autosmim View Post
    It's really hard to get a decent shot through the loupe. Ill try and get some more now...
    Ok to see.if they are truely ready , you must take your loop go as.near the bud as possible . What youll se.are little sticks with balls on them called trichoms .

Once those trichoms are not clear anymore , filled.with a cloudy substance and about 10%-40%(all depending on the grower) have turned to an amber colour , that means they are ready ,but when they are filled with the cloudy youll want to.flush ,especially if using chemical.fertilizers .

The more amber they are ,the more relaxing the weed is . So youll have to gauge upoj your liking .

Me i chop when theres about 10% amber trichoms becsuse thats when the thc is at its highest and ill smoke it in moderation , the more amber they are means the thc is degrading .

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Trex For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (24-02-17)

Thanks

Thanks everyone. I'm doing a bit of research online and found another forum where someones saying that autos don't mature like photos and the best way to tell is when the fan leaves turn yellow/die? Apparently some autos don't turn amber?

I've not heard of this method.. Is this True or false? What do you guys think?
    Complete B.S , this is hands down the best forum ..... Trust me on this

M_C ,loki ,thor ,oxy ,jesse pinkman, B.A baracus and many others , best growers on forum , take their advice and mine if you wish . Go check out their stuff .......

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Trex For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (24-02-17), joker_the_smoker (07-02-17), Loki (07-02-17), M_C (07-02-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,771 Times

Thanks everyone. I'm doing a bit of research online and found another forum where someones saying that autos don't mature like photos and the best way to tell is when the fan leaves turn yellow/die? Apparently some autos don't turn amber?

I've not heard of this method.. Is this True or false? What do you guys think?
    Someone on that other forum is feeding you bullshit mate...!

Either that or all my grows for the last 8 years I have been doing totally wrong
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (24-02-17), Glynne (07-02-17), joker_the_smoker (07-02-17), Trex (07-02-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 6,728 Times

Quote Originally Posted by M_C View Post
    Someone on that other forum is feeding you bullshit mate...!

Either that or all my grows for the last 8 years I have been doing totally wrong
    Stick with M_C mate.... he knows his stuff, like a hell of a lot of peeps on here.
    I reckon you got another couple of weeks... i personally go for more amber trichs but thats because i want a more medicated smoke so more CBD, which are the amber trichs.
    Also... i use biobizz organics but i do flush for 7 days... just my preference as you can feed all the way to chop with organic feeds.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Glynne For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (24-02-17), Trex (07-02-17)

Thanks

Should I be alternating feeds with water or feeding bloom every feed? (i'm feeding them old timers bloom every 2-3 days). I've read you can feed them old timers all the way to harvest?

Thanks for your help
    My feed at this point 6 weeks in flowering , with 4/5 to go for these strains , seeweed and molasses , mine are heavy feeders ,my mix came out to up from 2.3 before 2.75 ec and no burn , next up is 3 ec and ill keep uping til flush .

Water, feed,water ,feed me at this point ,but they are extreme heavy feeders ,especially the Blueberry crosses god damn they love strong ferts

Every strain is different . Some like night and day .

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Trex For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (24-02-17)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3