Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Brown spots some yellowing

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 56,239 Times

Shit sorry ,didnt see the first pics of the thread . Calcium/mag for sure . Calcium creates the spots . And mag ,theyll start turning yellow and dieing rust in sunken patches and leaf stems and plant stem turn purple-ish .

Get some epsom.salts mix 1tsp per liter , and crush eggshells in water for a few days and mix in with your regular watering til it goes away ,but the damaged thick dead part.of leaves will not come back , remove during course of a.few days . And your plant will heal .

Thanks

She had calmag and plenty too but she kept getting these spots :/

An extreme close up lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ironeye View Post
    She had calmag and plenty too but she kept getting these spots :/

An extreme close up lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    When ? It can take 2-3 days ti rectify and like i said once she is spotted ,those spots stay and just wont reappear .

What your base water e.c ? I have an r.o and my e.c is 0 in my dwc 2 liter.project i have to add 2x the amount of calcium to make up for shortfall , it can also be strain related .

Thanks

What your soil ph , this could be it . If it too low , i dont gie a shit what others say , if soil ph is too low or too high , calcium uptake is severly restricted .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2