Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Brown spots some yellowing

Thanks

Default Brown spots some yellowing

Hi folks this has been visable for just over a week started with the brown spots and so fed with calmag daily and sprayed leaves. A week later seems new growth still getting affected, today it looks like some leaves are yellowing from inside out.

I'm in a 40x40x140 moving the plant to 120x120x200 in a few days(awaiting delivery)
    Growing in canna terra pro soil
    11l breathable pot
    Nutes has been biobizz grow 2ml every other day. Old timers bloom arriving soon
    Watering at least 1l daily
    Calmag daily but will drop this off to every other day.
    Any help greatly appreciated

Andy

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 61,761 Times

see its looks like pH Issue on that last pic. but with it being in soil am not sure how this would apply. but with you had been using calmag every feed there could be alot salts built up there maybe.

hopefully a soil grower can add there input

3. The Following User Says Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

ironeye (06-02-17)

Thanks

It's a hard one to identify. A lot of deficiencies seem to point back to what my plant looks like lol. Slight curling down of newer leaves included

Bulls Guest

Adding calmag regularly can rise the soil PH and lock the nutrient uptake. I would recommend foliar feed with calmag and flush the soil to bring the ph back to normal. Start with low feed and go from there.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Bulls For This Useful Post:

ironeye (06-02-17)

Thanks

Hi bulls thanks for the advice, How long would we say if just water is soil flushed? She had just water yesterday evening and I'll do same today. Hopefully the old timers bloom will replace whatever missing. Expecting the new tent today too

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ironeye For This Useful Post:

Bulls Guest

Flush with 3xSize pot amount of water mate and start feeding with OT nutes matey. They will give her what's needed

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Bulls For This Useful Post:

joker_the_smoker (07-02-17)

Thanks

Holy shit so 33litres lol. Old timers just arrived so I night stick a little in now and she how she reacts over the next few days

12. The Following User Says Thank You to ironeye For This Useful Post:

joker_the_smoker (07-02-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 56,239 Times

Calcium and magnesium defficiency man ,whats your ph ?. Since your in flowering you can make a foliar spray .

Eggshells crushed in water let soak a few days and epsom salts at 1/2 tsp per.liter and youll be golden assumng your ph is rectified

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Trex For This Useful Post:

ironeye (09-02-17)

Thanks

I don't have anything to measure ph as it's soil it wasn't something I considered.

A few leaves have now turned spotty so the problem still deffinatly exists

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 56,239 Times

Quote Originally Posted by ironeye View Post
    I don't have anything to measure ph as it's soil it wasn't something I considered.

A few leaves have now turned spotty so the problem still deffinatly exists

Could be calcium but doubt ,calcium looks.more perfect.round spots like chicken pocks and more rusty colour , but that looks more like an aphid attack , they eat leaf in small round patches exactly like that .

Have you seen a small black bug that jumps real quick ? If not ,check around real good ,i am sure this is what it is .
    Last edited by Trex; 09-02-17 at 01:13 PM.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast