Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Can i replace alcohole with weed?

Thanks

Default Can i replace alcohole with weed?

Hello, i have been smoking 1 gram of weed for 2 years now and i am facing serious health problems 110bpm resting heart beat , breathing problem, fatigue, very intense dream, nausea,short term memory loss. and i sleep for 14 hours a day and i believe i have devloped a psychosis now.
    I have been gradually decresing my use to 0.1 gram a day and i am quiting weed from tomarrow for 30 days and then want to use it only once a month. it is hard to be off everything . everytime weed was not availeble i drank some alcohole and i was fine i did not crave for weed. so i am planning to drink 180ml of whiskey every day for 30 days but i am wondering if that will inturupt the process of cleaning weed out of my body? n so if i drank whiskey for 30 days and smoked no weed will i feel crave for weed after 30 days? will i have weed in my system after 30 days?
    i dont want to clean weed for any job but just to be healthy. thank you.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AndrewCalifornia For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (09-02-17), Trex (07-02-17)

camkush Guest

Drink water.. weed isn't addictive but whiskey is.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to camkush For This Useful Post:

AndrewCalifornia (09-02-17), carpetburn (07-02-17), GEORGE (09-02-17), menowhere (08-02-17), M_C (07-02-17), Trex (07-02-17)

The Aspie Toker Guest

I have been smoking 1 gram of weed for 2 years
    I've put more than that in a spliff.

Don't start drinking, mate. You'll make things worse for yourself.

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to The Aspie Toker For This Useful Post:

AndrewCalifornia (09-02-17), carpetburn (07-02-17), GEORGE (09-02-17), menowhere (08-02-17), Mz_121 (05-03-17), M_C (07-02-17), ragnbone (03-03-17), Trex (09-02-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,615 Times

I only smoke, haven't drunk anything alcoholy for about 16years now, feel as fresh as a newly birthed lamb (disorientated, wobbly legs and covered in funk). Seriously tho, I felt so much clearer once I'd stopped drinking.
    Alcohol is more damaging to your mind and body then the devils weed. That being said, it's your mind and your body you have to do what's right for you.
    I wish you the best of thoughts whichever way you go from here.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Esh For This Useful Post:

AndrewCalifornia (09-02-17), GEORGE (09-02-17), Trex (09-02-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,201 Times

i smoke till i choke no alcohol in the last 45 years, love the memory loss cos its good fun just wish i could stop munching sometimes

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to happyjack For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,829 Times

As said using alcohol as a crutch is not a good idea, here's my story, started smoking weed with my mates from about age 11 left school at 15 to work and went back for gcse at about 18-19 started suffering with anxiety/panic attacks scary shit everytime I'd smoke weed it would just put me in a anxious state so knocked it on the head had to give up work and turned to alcohol as a way of dealing with it started of 6 bottles of carlsberg couple of years down the line I was doing 20+ cans lager a day was told a couple of year ago I had fatty liver and would most likely end up with liver problems if I didn't do something about it, did I listen like fuck I became dependent on it no councilor or support could tell me different in my eyes it was the only thing that was helping me And I wasn't going to do shit about it but then about 6 months ago get back on the green train cut right back on the drinking only drinking like 30 beers every 2 weeks just my story and everyone's different but I just recommend you don't use alcohol too replace weed you could end up a lot worse than when you started 😊

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MR B-loom For This Useful Post:

AndrewCalifornia (09-02-17), Cull (07-02-17), GEORGE (09-02-17), Seamus (07-02-17), Trex (07-02-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,876 Times

Many of us here take a weed break if we do an overseas holiday.... it tends not to overly bother us
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

AndrewCalifornia (09-02-17), Bethmeg (07-02-17), GEORGE (09-02-17), Trex (07-02-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,352 Times

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewCalifornia View Post
    Hello, i have been smoking 1 gram of weed for 2 years now and i am facing serious health problems 110bpm resting heart beat , breathing problem, fatigue, very intense dream, nausea,short term memory loss. and i sleep for 14 hours a day and i believe i have devloped a psychosis now.
    I have been gradually decresing my use to 0.1 gram a day and i am quiting weed from tomarrow for 30 days and then want to use it only once a month. it is hard to be off everything . everytime weed was not availeble i drank some alcohole and i was fine i did not crave for weed. so i am planning to drink 180ml of whiskey every day for 30 days but i am wondering if that will inturupt the process of cleaning weed out of my body? n so if i drank whiskey for 30 days and smoked no weed will i feel crave for weed after 30 days? will i have weed in my system after 30 days?
    i dont want to clean weed for any job but just to be healthy. thank you.
    if your ambition is just to be healthy, sort your diet out, start exercising, and 'reward' yourself with a little drink or couple of joints here n there.

healthy body-healthy mind...its not rocket science.

'"this species has amused itself to death"

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to uparoundthebend For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,201 Times

i was a compulsive gambler over 40 years smoking tabac and a light drinker, replaced all with cannabis, never taken any other medication in 35 years apart from cannabis, without cannabis i suffer from stress and anxiety and have stupid triggers that cause me to go into heavy rage, cannabis fixes all bad shit in my life, never had a single antibiotic

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to happyjack For This Useful Post:

AndrewCalifornia (09-02-17), GEORGE (09-02-17), MR B-loom (08-02-17), Trex (09-02-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,352 Times

Quote Originally Posted by happyjack View Post
    i was a compulsive gambler over 40 years smoking tabac and a light drinker, replaced all with cannabis, never taken any other medication in 35 years apart from cannabis, without cannabis i suffer from stress and anxiety and have stupid triggers that cause me to go into heavy rage, cannabis fixes all bad shit in my life, never had a single antibiotic
    you gambled smoked and drank for over 40yrs, then replaced all with cannabis, and in 35yrs the only medication you've had is cannabis.
    you must be pushing 100yrs old jack... no wonder you're happy mate haha!

'"this species has amused itself to death"

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to uparoundthebend For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast