Thread: Established Autoflower Seed Company

Thanks

Default Established Autoflower Seed Company

Hello Guys and Girls,
    Im planning on doing 5 autoflowers under a 600w HPS bulb, I have a big growing space and I'm just wondering if anyone knows of any strains that finish in just over 2 months and will yield around 2oz per plant. Do autoflowers do well in coco?
    Thanks in advance

2. The Following User Says Thank You to 1stimegrower For This Useful Post:

TaNg PeNg (14-02-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 61,761 Times

sorry mate just seen ya avatar. cant help ya Y.N.W.A

jus kiddin bro. yeaa they do great buddy. plenty diarys on them.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

Chunked1 (07-02-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,771 Times

Mephisto are quoting a load of their seeds as 60 days from germination to harvest, Low Ryder #2 quote 63 days.... so yes, there are available strains....
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

6. The Following User Says Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Nice one, i grew fast and vast heavyweight once and I wasnt impressed with the yield, got about an Oz a plant. Just want to choose the right strain/company this time around.
    MUFC

The Aspie Toker Guest

Quote Originally Posted by 1stimegrower View Post
    Nice one, i grew fast and vast heavyweight once and I wasnt impressed with the yield, got about an Oz a plant. Just want to choose the right strain/company this time around.
    MUFC
    Yield amounts depend on environment, set-up as well as the skills of the grower.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to The Aspie Toker For This Useful Post:

M_C (07-02-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,551 Times

Quote Originally Posted by The Aspie Toker View Post
    Yield amounts depend on environment, set-up as well as the skills of the grower.
    Quite right Aspie. Saying that though, genetics are also pretty important. I'd say if your environment is good, then strains from Dinafem, Mephisto and Dutch Passion ought to see you right

And Fast Buds
    Too weird to live, too rare to die

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Cunning For This Useful Post:

Viz Guest

With most Auto strains you are going to get close to 2 oz per plant if your growing method, environment and lighting is adequate.

Dutch Passion, Fast Buds and Dinafem are well trusted. I have not used Mephisto so can not comment.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Viz For This Useful Post:

The Aspie Toker Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Viz View Post
    With most Auto strains you are going to get close to 2 oz per plant if your growing method, environment and lighting is adequate.

Dutch Passion, Fast Buds and Dinafem are well trusted. I have not used Mephisto so can not comment.
    I had my best grows with Dinafem and Paradise Seeds.

Thanks

Thanks for the pointers people, looks like ive got plenty of research to do.
    Take it easy

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 1stimegrower For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 1stimegrower View Post
    Hello Guys and Girls,
    Im planning on doing 5 autoflowers under a 600w HPS bulb, I have a big growing space and I'm just wondering if anyone knows of any strains that finish in just over 2 months and will yield around 2oz per plant. Do autoflowers do well in coco?
    Thanks in advance
    In coco with plenty of light you should be able to pull 2 ounces in ~60 days from sprout with our Sour Crack, Sour Stomper, Blue Cush, and Sour Blues. They are all stunningly fast and can pack on the weight. When I get my post count up I will start showing pictures of my previous grows. As long as your environment is in check and you've got a handle on what you're doing then you should be golden.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mephisto_Genetics_GBD For This Useful Post:

1stimegrower (15-02-17), TaNg PeNg (14-02-17)