Thread: smoking...

Thanks

Default smoking...

hey all, long time no speak or read.. or something 🤔 anyway hope life treating you well and all that jazz.. anyway on to my new vegging/nursery area, da da... the fireplace.. it's roughly 20" deep and 40" across the back inside with about 45 height.. today got myself some diamond sheet and lined it picked myself up a 300w blue cfl as well.. more photos tomorrow.. I'm fooooooked... LOL

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to biggiebri For This Useful Post:

lazor_ears (10-02-17), M_C (09-02-17)

Thanks

I've got myself a omega blue 300 watt cfl, is this going to be ok for vegging, how low would I have it and it's a little on the cold side with it being a fireplace, any ideas, I'm thinking a tube heater in there. I've got to think door as well, at the moment I've used double thickness diamond sheet with staples and velcro to secure it, maybe try and find a couple of old wardrobes.. my Mrs would LOVE me taking them off the backs of ours so I have a door 😂😂😂😂

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,615 Times

As a thought, make a frame the appropriate size line the inside with diamond sheet on the outside some ply or similar with a chunk of wallpaper that matches your decor. You can add small magnetic stops to keep it in place with a discreet handle on outside for easy removal. Then you've hid it away without the need of hanging a door and it'll look like it was meant to be

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Esh For This Useful Post:

M_C (09-02-17)

Thanks

used double thickness but still not perfect, I have some light leak but that will be sorted with some better velcro strips, 300 watt omega is in place and Temps of 27, low humidity though, better lower than higher I suppose, I've just cracked a northern lights, no idea of breeder but it sits in the propergator happy with good humidity

Thanks

not to much light to be seen, I'll add something extra to the door..

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to biggiebri For This Useful Post:

Esh (10-02-17), M_C (11-02-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,778 Times

Getting there
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

10. The Following User Says Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

biggiebri (13-03-17)