Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Dry period!

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,016 Times

Quote Originally Posted by NorthernStar View Post
    I've got less than a half ounce to do me until my current grow finishes which including drying won't be until the end of March. I'm el fucked tbh, i keep saying i'm gonna go cold turkey but i know i'm gonna end up buying street weed.
    Haha! That's what happened to me mate!

Only problem is i'm being made to go cold turkey because i can't get anything!!

Got offered some swag the other day,just through it back at him! Smelled like hay haha I'd rather go without than pay 20 pounds for 1.5 grams of hay! haha

2. The Following User Says Thank You to rizla_C For This Useful Post:

Northern (13-02-17)

Thanks

im guessing your just a footy supporter and not there now as im sure you can walk down a high street and find it there.

the problem i had as previously stated was by the time i harvested my plants i was buying from dealers so would start smoking my crop within a week and would always end up in the same position so i grew an extra plant and its solved my probs. (the extra drying/curing time has also improved the taste) this grow is 8 plants instead of 3 i did last time as next im changing to photo period plants so will need the longer veg and flowering time. happier than a duck in plum sauce

4. The Following User Says Thank You to menowhere For This Useful Post:

rizla_C (14-02-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,016 Times

Quote Originally Posted by menowhere View Post
    im guessing your just a footy supporter and not there now as im sure you can walk down a high street and find it there.

the problem i had as previously stated was by the time i harvested my plants i was buying from dealers so would start smoking my crop within a week and would always end up in the same position so i grew an extra plant and its solved my probs. (the extra drying/curing time has also improved the taste) this grow is 8 plants instead of 3 i did last time as next im changing to photo period plants so will need the longer veg and flowering time. happier than a duck in plum sauce
    I'm from north london,got moved down to bedfordshire when i was 14,dry as fook where i am

My problem is my set up won't allow me to do to many plants at a time,if i could i would! haha You got any diaries on the go?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to rizla_C For This Useful Post:

menowhere (15-02-17)

Thanks

if i want deals from people i would rather avoid normally its easily available my way. i never thought i would hear me say i would rather move out in the sticks away from it all.
    think positive it wont be long before its over and you will be self sufficient. dont forget to buy that block of hash when it comes up available lol.

ive never done a diary on here. i did a few on a tiny site i used to use when i grew before but that got closed down. boooooooo i will do though when my current grow is over for the photo period plants. just put the seeds in wet towels 2 days ago so yes thanks for the reminder to start one.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to menowhere For This Useful Post:

rizla_C (20-02-17)

Thanks

My missus has a dry period for 3 weeks every month

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Volcano For This Useful Post:

rizla_C (20-02-17)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3