Default Vein on leaves yellowing?

Attachment 340237

Attachment 340238

Soil or hydro or coco: Soil
    plant age: 5 and a Half weeks from seed
    pot size: 11 litre
    has it been repotted? and when?: No
    soil type: Biobizz Allmix
    nutes or additives used and how often for soil: Started Biobizz Fish Mix / Bloom at 1st feed after 28 days from seed. Last 2 feeds, 2ml Fish mix, 2ml Bloom per Litre.
    Air temps (max min): 28c / 22c
    humidity: 40-50%
    lighting type (hps, led, cfl) HPS 600watt
    ph level: 6.5 check with PH strips

Hi THCtalk. Some White Widow Auto's, 5 and a half weeks from seed. Biobizz allmix from day one. No nutes until 28 days where I started with half strength. Noticing bottom leaves at 1st node have crumpled up yellow and died on one of the ladies but am getting pretty prominent yellowing on the leaf veins on all other plants, otherwise looking healthy.

Gave 1 teaspoon to a gallon of Epsom Salts with first feed at 28 days but unsure if I need to add more. Last 2 feeds yesterday (day 38 / day 35) was 2ml Fish mix / 2ml Bloom to 1 litre of 6.5 PH water. Otherwise looking healthy.

Appreciate any ideas as away on holiday at 80 days from seed and don't need them stressed and running over as I got no one I could get to water when away..

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,302 Times

Afternoon tlh, if you could get some pictures up in proper light so we can see what's what that'd be great : )

May I also add you don't need to ph the water when your growing in soil as the soil should buffer it.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Captain Toker For This Useful Post:

tlh2496 (12-02-17)

Thanks

Hi dude I am a new grower so please don't take this as coming from experience. I have 6 girl scout cookie in week 1 of flowering. In about week two of vedgeing my leaves started turning the same yellow . I found that if the discolouring starts at the bottom of the plant its a nutrient deficiency. Mine was nitrogen . The underside of the leaves were yellow but the veins were green. Crucially the stems turned reddish / purple colour. I realise you have probably already ruled this out but I hope it helps in some way .

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Fatboydim For This Useful Post:

tlh2496 (12-02-17)

Thanks

@Captain Toker

Attachment 340248

Attachment 340249

yellowing down the main vein ? or am I just being para. still got some purple kush from last time in vap. Cannot mind breeder, Spanish mob done the seeds
    Last edited by tlh2496; 12-02-17 at 04:25 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Fatboydim View Post
    Hi dude I am a new grower so please don't take this as coming from experience. I have 6 girl scout cookie in week 1 of flowering. In about week two of vedgeing my leaves started turning the same yellow . I found that if the discolouring starts at the bottom of the plant its a nutrient deficiency. Mine was nitrogen . The underside of the leaves were yellow but the veins were green. Crucially the stems turned reddish / purple colour. I realise you have probably already ruled this out but I hope it helps in some way .
    Hey fatboydim. Cheers for the info. I always crack seeds in Biobizz Allmix, soil's hot for seeds but I know then I don't need to feed until 28 days and that only strong seeds will survive the soil nutes from birth. Just wondering if it's mag deficiency?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,302 Times

They look a picture of health to me you should be proud of them!
    A bit para i reckon
    Don't want them any darker than that though keep them that colour and you'll be golden : )

For defiences look in here https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...iciency-thread

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Captain Toker For This Useful Post:

Ginger-bud (15-02-17), tlh2496 (13-02-17)

My House made of Hash. Huff and puff and I might let you in.
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,375 Times

I can't see a problem with them tbh mate. A nitrogen Def usually shows as a lightening of the leaf as a whole as opposed to starting from the veins. It would also be noticeable over the whole plant. Much like it is when you overfeed nitrogen.

As long as your water is between ph 6-7 you won't need to ph it but if it's higher or lower (esp when freed added) then I would ph it to 6.2-6.5

Soil does buffer but it will still drift as the buffers are neutralised.

Sent from my HTC One M8s using Tapatalk
    Cheers Dru!!!

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to greengiant For This Useful Post:

M_C (13-02-17), tlh2496 (13-02-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,771 Times

All looks good to me too
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

13. The Following User Says Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

tlh2496 (13-02-17)

Thanks

Hi mate. As far as I know mag deficiency starts from the bottom as do nut def. The leaves develop yellow patches between the dark green veins and rusty brown spots appear leafs,tips and margins. This is for early stage so check that first dude and if you think I can help anymore then just reply IF IT IS NUTES ITS EASY TO FIX THE EARLIER YOU SPOT IT. You can buy mono nutrients which are cheap enough. All the best

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Fatboydim For This Useful Post:

tlh2496 (13-02-17)

Thanks

Thanks to everyone. I'll just stick to the schedule and not worry.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast