Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9

Thread: Deficiency?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 56,239 Times

As long as a bit came out bottow to drench the entire rootzone ,you should be good . Give it 2-3 days and she'll let us know

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Trex For This Useful Post:

Glynne (23-02-17), MR B-loom (20-02-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,829 Times

A little update... I think problems are getting better at the top of the plants can't see it getting worse but at the bottom of the plant I keep finding shrivelled up leaves dieing off even affecting the little popcorn bud gave another dose of salts 2 days ago but more shrivelled up leaves this morning.... any other ideas or wait it out a bit longer ? Top bud seems fine and growing 😊

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MR B-loom For This Useful Post:

Glynne (23-02-17), Trex (23-02-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 56,239 Times

Show me.pics when u have a chance

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Trex For This Useful Post:

MR B-loom (23-02-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 6,728 Times

Quote Originally Posted by BRACEY View Post
    A little update... I think problems are getting better at the top of the plants can't see it getting worse but at the bottom of the plant I keep finding shrivelled up leaves dieing off even affecting the little popcorn bud gave another dose of salts 2 days ago but more shrivelled up leaves this morning.... any other ideas or wait it out a bit longer ? Top bud seems fine and growing 😊

Sorry to butt in... i had this problem... it takes a little while for the cal/Mg to get into the plant... if you keep feeding with the epsom salts because you dont see an improvement then you will just end up with a salt build up in your soil and will have to flush the media....hence why ppl foliar feed once or twice in veg and once in 12/12 before buds appear... no salt build up in media, i mean... it is called epsom SALTS...😆😆
    I found that i did get a bit of further yellowing of bottom leaves after treating with Mg, i also upped my feed a bit (this is what i needed to do in my situation, ur situation might be a bit different) and after about 5 days i noticed that the new leaves were much healthier and the old leaves went yellow much slower.
    Dont throw more epsom at her... let her soak it up as it is in the soil as you drench fed her with it. You have changed the nutrient percentage in the soil by upping the Cal/Mg, now you need to work out the amount of N-P-K feed that is needed for the plant to make best use of that higher Cal/Mg ratio in the soil.
    Sorry to ramble on but ive looked into this as i had the exact same problem and i think ive sorted it out now...not completely but better than it was.
    Good luck mate.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Glynne For This Useful Post:

MR B-loom (23-02-17), Trex (23-02-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,829 Times

Thanks again for the advice glynne mate and yeah I am done now with the epsom and ill give it a week and see. 😉

I've just had a trim up trex had all the girls out took off most the shit, I raided the bag of crap though 😉 they seem to go like that pretty quick then end up like that see the tiny flowers dying

10. The Following User Says Thank You to MR B-loom For This Useful Post:

Trex (24-02-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ironman83 View Post
    Lol, I make a rule to try not to Google problems. 😂😂 last time I had a cough, Google gave me 24 hours to live. Pmsl😂😂😂

Try this thread, that should cover all you need buddy
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d.php?t=123997

sent from Thames Ironworks
    Haha this made me lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Mz_121 For This Useful Post:

MR B-loom (24-02-17)

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9