Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Nutrient defiency or nute burn??...4th week of flower...problems from the start..

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,256 Times

Don't know if this will be of any help to you but here was problems I faced https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...post1070466959

2. The Following User Says Thank You to leeinuk87 For This Useful Post:

Davekay (18-02-17)

Thanks

I am feeding them Biogrow 0.6ml and Biobloom 1.5ml.... I have fed them a number of times just water as noticed problems thinking that when I was in flower cos I got yellow tips on my leafs I just gave them water.

The thing is that I had other issues going into flowering... yellow leafs some nearly white , brown spots. Yellow tips spreading down the leaf and at time no purple. After flicked it and used Calmag feed + foiler sprayed. Thing got better, started greening up better but then yellow tips came back on new growth so thought I over fed and gave them water.

Bulls said I need to feed them up abit and you and another guy on here said that too. The thing which I Carnt get my head round is why the new growth has yellow tips. I always assumed yellow tips on new healthy leafs were nutrient burn? It's also on other leafs, that's what's screwed my head over it.

i had been doing feed everytime but cos of all the problems I have been having and all the reading on random sites and pages I thought was cos I gave them too much feed a few times cos of the yellow tips. So I was going to do feed water feed water etc......like is that too much or too little nutrients?

I have a heater in there. Just a metre squared bud box.... at mo temp is between 17-27

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 7,454 Times

Heya m8 I don't know if this is gonna help you but just 10 days ago I was having problems with my autos leaves yellowing and going crispy I thought it was just because I'm near end of my grow but advice I got was to add a table spoon of unsulphered molasses to 5 gal of water ,now 10 days later all 4 of my plants have greened up again nicely , if you try it put the molasses in hot water to loosen it up a bit before adding to bucket GL

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Greengrass For This Useful Post:

Davekay (18-02-17)

Thanks

Alright man.

I've heard about molasses, I will have a look into that later. End of next month I put in the new ones, this time I'm going to feed them properly. I have 3 critical kush and 2 blue cheese. The critical kush have been the main trouble makers. It's definitely underfeeding is what got me in this mess. I'm smoking the B/cheese and want to start making R/Simpson oil. Going to order 7critical kush and 5 northern lights cos I've grown that before and love the taste and found it really easy to grow.

Can only get one more grow in cos my attic gets to hot. The northern lights went really well but hit June July and budrot came in hard and I lost a lot. Humidity was crazy. I want to finish my next Ines no later than June.

Thanks for the advice about molasses will definitely look into that.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Davekay For This Useful Post:

Greengrass (19-02-17)

Thanks

Alright man.

Had another look at the post you put in. That is crazy dosages you used but it worked, I don't have the bulls to do that shit. I have to get enough smoke to cover me till the following harvest as well as start making oil too and its apparently an oz makes around 3grams. Critical kush is a true medical soldier. INDICA/high thc should make some good oil.

So I need to at least practise on smaller bits to get it right, costly but worth it. As long as I have enough smoke and to get some oil but more importantly make it the correct way till my next grow.

Its day 28 I'm going to do feed tonight and just increase biogrow from o.6ml to 0.9ml and Biobloom from 1.5ml to 2ml. I was going to use Calmag and nitrozyme on the more yellow leafed critical kush but I don't want to fuck it up even more.

I am now sure with advice from peeps on here they are underfed. If this feed does nothing then I will have to bump it up more. Just carnt hit them hardcore dosages but said.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4