Thread: To flush or not? RDWC

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,438 Times

Default To flush or not? RDWC

So I'm starting to flush my plants in my RDWC setup.

I have a product that's a end harvest nutrient. You feed it for 1 week then 1 week of nothing.

What is everyone's thoughts on this?

Do you just feed water?
    Do you add certain nutrients?
    Do you tone them down?

I've got full clear trichs with some Ambers.

I don't want heavy couch lock as the GDP I have has quite a few Ambers.

The product u have is called dragon force by shogun. Contains P/K/Ma/Ph

GRAND DADDY PURPS X BIG BUD HYDRO DIARY https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d.php?t=151524

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 17,323 Times

Just drop the feeds week before harvest and run normal none ph'd water. I usually dump res out half way through week and fill back up again with plain water again. Dont over complicate thing mate plain old water will do

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,438 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Jesse Pinkman View Post
    Just drop the feeds week before harvest and run normal none ph'd water. I usually dump res out half way through week and fill back up again with plain water again. Dont over complicate thing mate plain old water will do
    Have just fed them water this morning
    Just wondered what everyone's thoughts were.

Some info I read said that starving the plant before harvest was not beneficial as it caused severe stress and didn't produce a much better smoke.