Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Growing In Flats or Appartments

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 66,662 Times

Quote Originally Posted by M_C View Post
    I hate to have to be the one that says this, but when it comes to growing... don't trust your friends!
    Friends are loose cannon's when drunk ? I heard many people on building sites or in the pub go my mate grows the best cheese ever it fucking stinks got loads of it . FFS. As the posters say loose lips sink ships

sent from mission control

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to British green For This Useful Post:

Greengrass (19-02-17), M_C (15-02-17), tlh2496 (20-02-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GanjasaurusREX View Post
    yeah i have mates who visit but we all smoke so i doubt they would mention it when they will be getting a taste of the spoils lol, im thinking i may have to do the same sort of idea to be honest
    Sure way to end up in the courtroom.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to BananaLizard For This Useful Post:

M_C (16-02-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,022 Times

Fuck...I opened my mouth too soon :P That's my landlord determined to install heating now and wanting to come round in the next 'week or so' so have an initial survey...

This is bad, I haven't had any inspections in like ever, 5 years and i'm a single guy so it's a friggin tip :P.....need to dismantle both my tents literally just when i'd finally got them running right, get them packed away and a load of stuff cleaned and bribe a pal to drive a few van loads to the cowp, $%&% not what I wanted to be doing just now, really wanted to start a new one but this means ill need to sit on my hands till all this is done :/
    Strider's Sup Lemon Haze & L.A. Confidential DWC Good...hopefully...2018

SLH & Incredible Bulk DWC Actually good, honest. 2017

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Strider For This Useful Post:

Cheese. (02-03-17), M_C (18-02-17), Trex (18-02-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 56,239 Times

Quote Originally Posted by M_C View Post
    I hate to have to be the one that says this, but when it comes to growing... don't trust your friends!
    Best advice youll ever hear !!

Real friends dont really exist ,i dont say this lightly peeps , especially when one is threatened with jail time ,he'll throw you under the bus in half a heart beat ,especially one with kids !!!!!
    Three people i trust with my grow is my wife and my dad n mom(yes my mom knows btw) ... three people who would do jail time before ever saying a god damn thing to anyone, let alone Cops !!! Put it this way , i dont even trust my brothers !!!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Trex For This Useful Post:

M_C (18-02-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,438 Times

I've got a water chiller that sounds like an aircraft setting off. I'm not in a flat but my house is surrounded on both sides. Mine havent complained yet. The smell however does smell in the loft even with an 8inch fan + filter

GRAND DADDY PURPS X BIG BUD HYDRO DIARY https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d.php?t=151524

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Fwank For This Useful Post:

Trex (18-02-17)

Thanks

iv always had the same problem because to get the heat out you always have to make bang a hole somewhere and direct the heat into another space

this is what is do.i have found it to be the cheapest and most effective way of getting heat out
    make a whole in your door at the top big enough for your ducting and aim it to the sky.if you are using filters you will find it works perfect as the heat can escape into you house

good luck buddy

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GanjasaurusREX View Post
    just basically as the title suggest, im looking to grow in my spare room but extraction seems to be a problem for me as i have no loft space in my flat. ive thought of the idea just extracting straight out the window but i think people would be asking questions to why im tumble drying my clothes 24/7 haha!

anyone grow in a flat that could show their setup or explain how they manage it without a loft space?

cheers,
    REX
    I live in a 2 floor flat so ill give you some reccomendations. Dont bother with dwc i have done it and its loud. The noise mainy comes from the air stone and chiller.

Get a variac controller. Build one if you can. And oversize your filter.

And get a decent fan rvk 8" at half speed will do the job. Although my next upgrade is gonna be either a 8" ksa fan or a hyper phresh.

Acoustic duct may also help you although is nasty stuff to work with.

Btw dont be cutting holes in doors or walls just vent into hallway. And minimise who visits your home. And get used to making excuses.

If i had a inspection in a mid grow i would tell them i work 60hrs a week. And dont have time atm since im out the door at 5am and get back after 7pm if im not working away etc....

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mrnice586 For This Useful Post:

British green (19-02-17), Glynne (13-03-17), Trex (19-02-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,555 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Strider View Post
    Fuck...I opened my mouth too soon :P That's my landlord determined to install heating now and wanting to come round in the next 'week or so' so have an initial survey...

This is bad, I haven't had any inspections in like ever, 5 years and i'm a single guy so it's a friggin tip :P.....need to dismantle both my tents literally just when i'd finally got them running right, get them packed away and a load of stuff cleaned and bribe a pal to drive a few van loads to the cowp, $%&% not what I wanted to be doing just now, really wanted to start a new one but this means ill need to sit on my hands till all this is done :/
    Sounds like a shitshow. You must be feeling chaotic. So glad i dont have deal with that shit anymore

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Terajuana For This Useful Post:

Glynne (13-03-17), Trex (19-02-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 7,454 Times

My wife and son and daughter and cats are the only ones who know about my new hobby ,my mate who I grew up with and was his best man he grows enough to sell to me and his family he doesn't even know I grow ,I was itching to ask his advice when I hit problems but kept my mouth shut and joined you guys I even sweat buckets when I order soil or seeds online ��

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Greengrass For This Useful Post:

British green (19-02-17), Glynne (13-03-17), schenectady (19-02-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,684 Times

loving the input on the thread thanks to all, looks like im either going to extract into the hallway or straight out the window. just need to hope it looks like a tumble dryer from the outside.

im top floor no it may not even be that noticeable from outside on ground level. i will tripple check when i get it all assembled and built then make a judgement call from there.

no one knows im planning on growing except one person who i have known for many years who has grew previously so they are my helping hand lol!!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast