Thread: Canna coco pebble mix

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,032 Times

Default Canna coco pebble mix

Whats up thc talk, newbe hear on my frist grow, just wanting a bit of info on this canna coco pebble mix.

After doing a bit of reading up Ive purchased a 120cmx120cmx200cm grow tent, 400w hps light, 4" fan and cf
    And also some coco pebble mix, 60% coco coir 40% clay pebbles. The nutes are A+B coco plant feed hornet, bought all as a kit off ebay.

After reading about this pebble mix it looks like its for an ebb and flow system?

Does that mean this meduim is for hydro only?

Also are the nutes for hydro only?

Any help os really appreciated and sorry for sounding like a noob!Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1647.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	51.0 KB 
ID:	340452Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1644.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	46.5 KB 
ID:	340453

Thanks

Coco is basicly hand watered hydro...or drip feed or however you do it...

3. The Following User Says Thank You to SirBudsAlot For This Useful Post:

M_C (16-02-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,032 Times

So that means its ok to use in pots?

Anyone used these nutes?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nufc420 View Post
    So that means its ok to use in pots?

Anyone used these nutes?
    Yep all good

Thanks

You can use it for them however do you have a ph meter ?, also i have never seen them nutrients before iv only used canna, ionics and advanced nutrients.

Second your correct in saying the coco pebble mix. Iv only seem them used for flood and drain and ebb and flo. If your hand feeding you could just add more coco to the mix or hand water often.

And lastly neaver buy kits off ebay youll be getting ripled off. Always sorce individual. Send the kit back is what i would do.

If i was you id get the following if your new.

600 w dimable lumatek with gavita enhanced bulb
    Parabolic
    4"rvk (intake)
    6 " rvk and a variac (out take)
    Rhino pro carbon filter
    Black orchid grow tent(iv only used these and for ebay tents they are pretty good quality)
    Air pots with coco medium
    Oscilatting fan and humidifier.
    Cf eco stick ec meter

Advanded nutrients grow a and b for coco ph perfect. They are expensive but they will save you buying a ph meter in the mean time so you can take the headache out of growing.

This all might sound on the expensive siflde of things but.. growing is and can be expensive to start but it will reward you in years to come.....

If you buy cheap you buy twice trust me i know iv been though the cheap route....

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk