Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Weed or spice or something else?

Thanks

Question Weed or spice or something else?

Hi there, i haven't smoked weed for ages and have tried a bit again a night ago. I'm just wondering whether what i smoked was spice or weed or something different because the effects were rather weird. Me and my mate were in a car with a small bong and couldn't really feel it all that much but once we had the 4th go each it went really damn weird. My mate was seeing shadows and was instantly spotting people even though it was really damn dark and we were both seeing stuff move and getting caught in focusing on something which where if we looked at something it was like being unconsious and then you'd break out of it and it'd feel like you had been staring at it for at least 10 minutes even though it had only been 5 seconds at most and then you'd forget about it and do it again and if you started talking after about 10 seconds you'd just forget what you were talking about and end up saying the other person has just been speaking to themself for ages even though we'd just be having a normal conversation. Also, it also didn't really have much smell, once smoked it smelled like weed though. Any ideas? Thanks!

Thanks

From my experience this certainly does not sound like weed & I smoke a hell of a lot, cannot comment on anything else as I don't try.

Thanks

Sounds like mabey that synthetic crap....either way it wasnt real herb lol

Thanks

Alright thanks and i don't think so either, i still get the usual effects of weed like really damn dry mouth and whatnot but i have no clue what causes the rest of the mental stuff is caused by.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,771 Times

Try sugar free chewing gum for cotton mouth Apparently it stimulates the saliva glands....
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

Thanks

Thanks i'll try that next time! I still don't get what that crap is that i used is though. My friend used his drug testing kit and it only contains THC so who knows XD

Thanks

Legal high probably. Nasty shit. Can still purchase it on the deepweb in abundance.

Thanks

Guessing i shouldn't get any more of it then XD

Thanks

The weird bit was though that the top of the bag was fine, i could do 8-9 bongs easy and just be really damn high and chilled, the bottom of the bag was more like a fine dust though and that's the stuff that messed me and my mate up

My House made of Hash. Huff and puff and I might let you in.
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,375 Times

Salvia divinorum?

Can you not tell by the taste? Lol.

Sent from my HTC One M8s using Tapatalk
    Cheers Dru!!!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to greengiant For This Useful Post:

joker_the_smoker (16-02-17)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast