Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: lil spots on leaves...so soon?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Terajuana View Post
    Each plant is different and this is true even with the same strain. Some will accept higher nutes and others will suffer. My current grow I have 3 gorilla glue autos 2 seeds popped out in 3 days but I had to give the 3rd an extra 2 days before popping into the soil. My laat grow of the same strain I had one plant loving the nutes and the other showing signs of struggling
    Interesting, maybe I will crack on as normal unless the others start showing similar problems
    tommorow il shave my balls and put my cock through a warm apple pie... mmmmmmmhhhhhooooooh

Thanks

Heres the other 3, sour d at the bottom...shoreline left...pineapple chunk on the right. I'm inclined to say maybe the leafs look a little pale, hungry or too close to the light im not sure ( its about 14inches above them at the moment) only water for them for now when the soil is neigh on bone dry, not sure what else i can do until the ph pen comes perhaps!

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 56,239 Times

Looks a dry , that would explain the yellowing leaves , whats your soil built of ? Have you fed yet ?

At this point ,you can feed her very lightly ,especially if your soil consists of just peat . Slight nitrogen defficiency .

Ive never used silicon , all that is replaced with compost/worm casting tea and a light seaweed on my end .

My suggestion would be to ,get some compost/worm casting , mix it all 33/33/33 and top dress it ,work as.much as you can in your soil with your finger only , water .
    But give her a light feed til you can aquire such products .

Im feeling sick to shit again today so if i dont answer back ,its not becuase im ignoring
    Last edited by Trex; 20-02-17 at 01:45 PM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Trex For This Useful Post:

Gary C (20-02-17)

Thanks

Just in canna terra seed mix with perlite and will be going into pro plus when ready. I haven't fed yet as I was under the impression they wouldn't need anything for at least a few weeks.

The soil rarely gets this dry but I normally wait until it is before I water again.

So you think maybe add .5 or 1ml of my old timers grow next watering?

Get well soon mate

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Gary C For This Useful Post:

Trex (20-02-17)

Thanks

Soil is made up of coir...white and black peat...sand...lime and mineral npk fertilizer

Thanks

Ahhh there you go ,prefertilised soils again causing havoc , just pure water regulary ,dont let them get.so dry ,constant moisture but not mucky or soggy man .

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Trex For This Useful Post:

Gary C (20-02-17)

Thanks

So the soil is too rich for seedings really then, will steer clear next grow. The damaged shorline baby has got worse and seeing some spread to the new leaves so will just water like you said and hope for the best.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Gary C For This Useful Post:

Trex (22-02-17)

Thanks

Ok so its day 11 for these and the affected shoreline is still getting rust spots on the new leafs but it is growing. I think i may of under and/or over watered these as they all look a bit pale with their leafs curling down. Finding it a bit tricky to master hand watering these and the soil seems to stay moist for ages then all of a sudden go really dry the bastard stuff lol

Also roots are showing at the bottom of all pots now so thinking to pot up soon!?

Any tips?

Last edited by Gary C; 23-02-17 at 01:04 AM. Reason: baked

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Gary C For This Useful Post:

Trex (23-02-17)

Thanks

Slifht overwatering gary . Let the soil dry out before rewatering , they also look a tad hungry ,what you feeding them ?

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

Thanks

Ohh you got that prefertilized soil , i forgot ,maybe over fertilized and too strong tbh .

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast