Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: NEW Seedsman genetics - FAST & FEM

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,147 Times

Quote Originally Posted by forever_TT_green View Post
    Only one prob tho mate :/ not sure if you sent out the skunk x fast :/ ??
    Ouchh.. seeing that picture, not sure, the name should show "FAST". I do the orders, but I'm not the one who makes the shipment. I am very far from UK.. I will see what has happened to this.. back to you soon.. Thanks for ask..

2. The Following User Says Thank You to J Trich For This Useful Post:

M_C (28-03-17)

Thanks

Only one prob tho mate :/ not sure if you sent out the skunk x fast :/ ??
    Ouchh.. Seeing pic, I think same .. this looks like the traditional strain, the package should show Original Skunk FAST .. I am the one that does the order, but I do not send, I am very far from the UK. I've looked at the order and the package was correct, FAST version .. I'm going to ask offices if it was just a printing error. I come back to you when I have the info ... Thanks for ask...

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to J Trich For This Useful Post:

M_C (03-04-17)

MrChedHead Guest

Quote Originally Posted by J Trich View Post
    Ouchh.. Seeing pic, I think same .. this looks like the traditional strain, the package should show Original Skunk FAST .. I am the one that does the order, but I do not send, I am very far from the UK. I've looked at the order and the package was correct, FAST version .. I'm going to ask offices if it was just a printing error. I come back to you when I have the info ... Thanks for ask...
    Whats happening then lad as i needs to get germing asap ☺️✌️

6. The Following User Says Thank You to MrChedHead For This Useful Post:

J Trich (24-03-17)

Thanks

I'm waiting for answer, sorry .. I asked again, but I guess until Monday I will not receive a reply.. I think they resend the good packet.. But I can not confirm it.. Back soon, not worry..

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to J Trich For This Useful Post:

M_C (28-03-17)

Thanks

Ok mate.. yes, package is wrong.. resending Fast... We can also take advantage of this to contrast the two versions in real time. How about? Do you have room to do 3 and 3?

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to J Trich For This Useful Post:

M_C (03-04-17), WakaWaka (28-03-17)

MrChedHead Guest

Ok mate.. yes, package is wrong.. resending Fast... We can also take advantage of this to contrast the two versions in real time. How about? Do you have room to do 3 and 3?
    Nah man but i could do 2 and 2

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to MrChedHead For This Useful Post:

B.A.BARACUS (27-03-17), BananaLizard (27-03-17), J Trich (13-04-17), joker_the_smoker (28-03-17), M_C (28-03-17), WakaWaka (28-03-17)

Thanks

Ok mates.. reached the day.. I have valued all the offers and desires.. Have rethought and this is the result .. Thank you all & all choosen please send me an email..

Ok mate.. Original Skunk for you...

Being your first growth I recommend you put only 1 strain, I will send you White Widow..

Power Africa & Big Nugs for you

Power Africa x MK Ultra & C99 x Blueberry for you

Ok Jack Herrer for you...

Sorry mate, I will remember you for the next ... do not go away ..
    Oh man i forgot to sub to the thread and never saw these updates honestly was expecting a pm . I am excited to try these out, so do they have a name or is it just the parent crosses ?

Do you want me still to veg a specific time frame or straight out go 12/12 on them?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to WakaWaka For This Useful Post:

J Trich (13-04-17)

Thanks

Just a personal Thank You to @J Trich for the testers which arrived today along with a few extras (2 x Blueberry Fems, 2 x Nevilles Haze Fems, papers, sticker and product brochure).

I will get the 5 x Jack Herer FAST started as soon as possible in my vegging tent as my current flower tent has these lot in it with about 7 more weeks to go https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...-Cheese)/page4

The plan is to get 5 x Jack Herer FAST started within the next few weeks so they will be around 4 to 5 weeks old, then moved to the flower tent, when vacant, for maybe 2 more weeks of veg, for more training, until flipping to 12/12. I will be topping, LST'ing, (maybe supercropping) and also SCROGING them new seeds.

Clover Multi Purpose Soil with 33% Perlite added, LED lighting, Growth Technology, including Ionic, and Nectar for the Gods nutrients all in 11ltr final pots.

Will be a good change to do a grow with one single strain instead of multiple strains.

Thanks again @J Trich and SEEDSMAN and I will keep you all informed with a dairy in the LED section.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_6748.jpg 
Views:	72 
Size:	68.0 KB 
ID:	343131

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_6749.jpg 
Views:	69 
Size:	71.6 KB 
ID:	343132
    Last edited by I'm Sal; 28-03-17 at 02:18 PM.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to I'm Sal For This Useful Post:

Ginger-bud (30-03-17), J Trich (13-04-17)

MrChedHead Guest

Received the original skunk X fast today mate.... you want me to get 2 of each poppin mate fr comparison??

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrChedHead For This Useful Post:

Glynne (28-03-17), J Trich (28-03-17)

Thanks

Received the original skunk X fast today mate.... you want me to get 2 of each poppin mate fr comparison??
    If you like.. is your try, It was only a suggestion given that you have in your hands the two versions

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to J Trich For This Useful Post:

joker_the_smoker (28-03-17), M_C (03-04-17)

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast