Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Say Hello To My Lil Friends Mentored By LOKI

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 26,716 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Ganja_Montana View Post
    Thought id get it done asap as was abut bored!! So added some dirt to the line just below the brim. Starting tmrw il get the domes ofa fans on for upto 2 hours. Thanks for the advise bro.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    No worries mate, it's good to get a strong base for scrogs, they end up with more heads than a normally grown plant. In a few days time, we will need to remove the domes & get the baby plants used to the room. How's the RH in the room as a whole?

"A word to the wise isn't necessary -- it's the stupid ones that need the advice."

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Loki For This Useful Post:

ERBURT (25-03-17), Ganja_Montana (28-02-17), M_C (01-03-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    No worries mate, it's good to get a strong base for scrogs, they end up with more heads than a normally grown plant. In a few days time, we will need to remove the domes & get the baby plants used to the room. How's the RH in the room as a whole?
    Hey buddy the RH is anything from 50% upwards with help of humidifier going to start getting them use to the tent today by letting them out in the tent for up to 2 hours with fans slightly blowing.

"I always tell the truth, even when I lie."

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ganja_Montana For This Useful Post:

Loki (28-02-17), M_C (01-03-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 79,865 Times

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bud Lightyear For This Useful Post:

ERBURT (25-03-17), Ganja_Montana (28-02-17), Loki (28-02-17), M_C (01-03-17)

Thanks

Hey buddy the RH is anything from 50% upwards with help of humidifier going to start getting them use to the tent today by letting them out in the tent for up to 2 hours with fans slightly blowing.

Sounds like a plan dude. 50% is a decent starting place, they will love being in there.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Loki For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bud Lightyear View Post
    Very tidy setup I like that and a worthy mentor....Best of luck guys may the ganja god bless your adventure

Regards BL
    Thank You Sir...

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ganja_Montana For This Useful Post:

Loki (28-02-17), M_C (01-03-17)

Thanks

Sounds like a plan dude. 50% is a decent starting place, they will love being in there.
    Thanks man normally set for around 50% for when domes are on now that ive taken domes of for 2 hours I've bumped up the humidity so anywhere from 50% upwards to 70% i think!!!

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ganja_Montana For This Useful Post:

ERBURT (25-03-17), Loki (28-02-17), M_C (01-03-17)

Thanks

Thanks man normally set for around 50% for when domes are on now that ive taken domes of for 2 hours I've bumped up the humidity so anywhere from 50% upwards to 70% i think!!!
    Sounds good mate. Will be a nice home for the ladies.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Loki For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Day 14 2 weeks old!! So we have reached the 2 week mark the babies to me are looking good im just so amazed to see all the movements as my 1st grow. So yesterday i took the domes of as the leafs were touching so bumped up my humidifier to keep rh at over 50% keeping one fan on to but the drama im having is the fan and heater on together combination het pretty hot in there just need to figure out a sweet spot and we good.
    Advised from Loki to start the feeding with nutes so on next water run il be adding 3ml of soil grow to 2L of water and feed around 300ml of mixed up solution. Happy days!!

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ganja_Montana For This Useful Post:

ERBURT (25-03-17), Loki (03-03-17), M_C (03-03-17)

Thanks

Looking good man, before you water them, check the bottom for any signs of roots popping out. We will need to be thinking about potting up soon. I think we will pot up after this feeding. Give them around 300ml each & leave the pots dry a little, 2 days maybe 3.

On the 3rd day, give them a little plain water to wetten the soil, this will help when you pot up. Get the airpots ready, when filling the airpots with soil, place one of the small pots the plants are in now into the airpot so you can fill around the small pot. This will give you the perfect plug to fit the plant in.

Check this video if you want to see a demonstration.

When it come to potting up, hold the pot carefully & gently push the bottom of the pot while holding the rim, this should loosen the plant. Now, pretend you are a vulcan & put your fingers across the top of the pot, 2 fingers either side of the stem. Turn the pot upside down & the plant should slip out of the pot. Here is where the watering comes in handy, the soil should be damp & it wont fall away from the shape it's in. Gently place the plant in the small pot sized hole in the big pot. You will need to fill up any spaces as you go along as watering will compact the soil.

If all goes well, you will have completed "Potting up for Pro's" & the plants will start to recover. Growth may slow down slightly, but you will be on your way to a much bigger plant.

Keep up the good work Ganja.

Loki

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Loki For This Useful Post:

ERBURT (25-03-17), Ganja_Montana (03-03-17), M_C (03-03-17)

Thanks

Default Say Hello To My Lil Friends Mentored By LOKI

Looking good man, before you water them, check the bottom for any signs of roots popping out. We will need to be thinking about potting up soon. I think we will pot up after this feeding. Give them around 300ml each & leave the pots dry a little, 2 days maybe 3.

On the 3rd day, give them a little plain water to wetten the soil, this will help when you pot up. Get the airpots ready, when filling the airpots with soil, place one of the small pots the plants are in now into the airpot so you can fill around the small pot. This will give you the perfect plug to fit the plant in.

Check this video if you want to see a demonstration.

When it come to potting up, hold the pot carefully & gently push the bottom of the pot while holding the rim, this should loosen the plant. Now, pretend you are a vulcan & put your fingers across the top of the pot, 2 fingers either side of the stem. Turn the pot upside down & the plant should slip out of the pot. Here is where the watering comes in handy, the soil should be damp & it wont fall away from the shape it's in. Gently place the plant in the small pot sized hole in the big pot. You will need to fill up any spaces as you go along as watering will compact the soil.

If all goes well, you will have completed "Potting up for Pro's" & the plants will start to recover. Growth may slow down slightly, but you will be on your way to a much bigger plant.

Keep up the good work Ganja.

Loki
    Woop woop exciting times ahead at last its going to feel like I'm doing something for my babies apart from breast feeding them!!
    So you thinking i should get the air pots ready and have them sitting around till pot up time?
    Thanks for the Vid very helpful

Last edited by Ganja_Montana; 03-03-17 at 04:08 PM.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ganja_Montana For This Useful Post:

ERBURT (25-03-17), Loki (03-03-17), M_C (03-03-17)

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast