Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: anyone know what this is

Thanks

[attach=config]340592Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1769.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	61.0 KB 
ID:	340592

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mz_121 View Post
    Hi guys I'm new to this I'm doing my first ever grow 3 plants afgan kush x black domina and special queen number #1 and a girls scout cookies and I'm having real problems with my Girl Scout she's obviously she's very stressed out from what I can see I don't know where I'm going wrong as there all feed the same 3 times a week 11l pots there currently in 12/12 flower 2 week in I'm organic growing with biobizz fish mix bio heaven top max bio bloom and acti vera I'm also having trouble seeing the sex mixed signals with her or him can anyone help
    So your idea to get a diagnosis is to hijack this dudes thread? There is a infirmary where you can get the help you need lol

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SirBudsAlot For This Useful Post:

FrostieNugs (19-02-17), MR B-loom (19-02-17), stryers2003 (19-02-17)

Thanks

Looks like it's been overwatered.most of the time just let the pot dry out and feed it half feed of what you normally feed it.it will bang back upto life and will be thirsty for water and then you can go ahead and give it a full feed.looms like to me your roots are sitting in water so u need to dry the bottom of the plant out hence only feeding it half so the water doesn't get down to the alrdy drowned roots.
    Good luck mate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks

Ive forgotten to post pics without lights on but I will do tonight. To me from I have read the clawing down of the leaves looks like nitrogen toxicity so I fed them just ph'd water last night. Probably do the same again tonight then go back to partial feeing. 10ml of canna a and b n I'll probably keep it at that now for the remainder of the grow as I only have 2 weeks remaining this Wednesday and want to start flushing next monday

Sent from my Z100 Pro using Tapatalk

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,829 Times

Quote Originally Posted by stryers2003 View Post
    Ive forgotten to post pics without lights on but I will do tonight. To me from I have read the clawing down of the leaves looks like nitrogen toxicity so I fed them just ph'd water last night. Probably do the same again tonight then go back to partial feeing. 10ml of canna a and b n I'll probably keep it at that now for the remainder of the grow as I only have 2 weeks remaining this Wednesday and want to start flushing next monday

Could be mate but without a couple of lights off pics we're Aving a problem to see what really going on when you do get a pic try get one of the whole plant as well mate 😉

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Thanks

OK m8 I'll do it tonight once I'm back from work

8. The Following User Says Thank You to stryers2003 For This Useful Post:

MR B-loom (20-02-17)

MrChedHead Guest

Light burn/bleaching by looks of it.... can see how they foxtailing to

10. The Following User Says Thank You to MrChedHead For This Useful Post:

stryers2003 (20-02-17)

Thanks

12. The Following User Says Thank You to stryers2003 For This Useful Post:

fingerzz (20-02-17)

Thanks

This is how they look right now. I have reduced my hps from a 1000w to a 600w. What with there being less power and
    The bulb being smaller so its further away from the plants I hope I have caught it in time. I flushed again today with ph'd water. Going to ease them back in tommorow with 10ml a and b for the remainder of the grow up until the end of this week maybe Monday next week before I start the flush. A little damage has been done yes but I beleive this to be only minor damage rather than ruining the whole crop. Lesson learned I think. I'm buying a vipascepter 900w led at the end of this so it will give my plants more room to grow being that the led is a flat panel and I will be able to move it more to the roof of my tent

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 56,239 Times

Nutrient burn , tone down on nutes and just water .

What medium ? And nutrients you using ? Youll probably need a flush cause thats some advanced bunring man .

So get ready for flushing ,3x volume of pot in water .

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Trex For This Useful Post:

MR B-loom (20-02-17)

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast