Thread: Sick plant - Help Needed! (New growth stunted and pale yellow)

Thanks

Default Sick plant - Help Needed! (New growth stunted and pale yellow)

I have a couple of RQS Bubble Kush in Aquafarms 4 weeks into Veg, each under 2x 600w HPS, using Dutch pro running EC 1.2-1.3 and PH ranging from 5.2-6.2, Temps 28-30c ( I like to vary it through out the weak to avoid lockouts for prolonged periods. I have another 3 Critical in Waterfarms who are thriving, but the new growth seems to be stunted and pale yellow. Anyone have any ideas. The water is shit where I am in Spain so use a water filtration system.

Last edited by VANDERLEI; 20-02-17 at 12:35 PM.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,815 Times

It would be my guess your girl is suffering from a nutrient lock out which is creating a deficiency. I have no experience with hydro, so it is only a guess
    First completed grow Timbos second attempt sour diesel auto
    Second completed grow Timbo goes critical
    Third completed grow - Rhino hunting on green crack

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 56,239 Times

Ec way too high man ,flush it out with phd water and run water a few days in her ,change water when ec gets back too high and bring your temps down 25/26 deg 27 max , humidity 60% since you are in veg .

Thanks

I see heat stress ,nute burn and low humidity all in one man .

Is that all one plant ? Or several ?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Trex View Post
    Ec way too high man ,flush it out with phd water and run water a few days in her ,change water when ec gets back too high and bring your temps down 25/26 deg 27 max , humidity 60% since you are in veg .
    What EC do you think I should be running at this stage? Any suggestions on how I can increase the the humidity?

Quote Originally Posted by Trex View Post
    I see heat stress ,nute burn and low humidity all in one man .

Is that all one plant ? Or several ?
    That's just one plant. Looking to Veg it for 6-7 weeks before switching to 12-12

6. The Following User Says Thank You to VANDERLEI For This Useful Post:

Trex (21-02-17)

Thanks

Your at veg 6 weeks ?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,993 Times

Ok mate, that size plant should be thriving from 1.2 ec. but whats the background ec mate? how much are you actually feeding. Why is water shit? You are filtering yeah with a r o system? If so then how are you supplementing your micro elements i.e cal, mag, iron etc etc? some base nutes have a bit in but generally they are formulated in countries where there is rock salts in the water, so its more a top up. if youre stripping your water of elements then you need to replace them cal, mag would be a good start.

Anyway that aside those plant stressed from heat 1 lamp is adequate mate, your burning an extra lamp for nothing. When its 3 times the size and full of donkey dicks then yes 2 lamps. All it doing is reducing your yield buddy. What up with the balc any way? lucky bugger spain grr mumble spit, grr, not fair
    FORMERLY TOBYSMOKER

Big buddah cheese and blue cheese solo journey - https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ese-Round-Two-)

Big Buddah Blue Cheese & Cheese Mentored by Budlightyear! https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...-Bud-lightyear

BREAKS & BEATS FOR THE MUSIC PRODUCERS OUT THERE!!! - https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d-check-it-out