Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: SNP vote for decriminalising cannabis for medical use!

black grouse Guest

Default SNP vote for decriminalising cannabis for medical use!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to black grouse For This Useful Post:

M_C (20-02-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,771 Times

The vote does not necessarily mean the Scottish government will adopt the policy but it gives an indication of strong support for the measure within the governing party.
    So, nothing more than a soundbite then
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

Volcano (21-02-17)

black grouse Guest

No... but everything needs small steps - there's hope yet hopefully.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,022 Times

Word in Scottish horticulture last/this year is that many are quietly making preparations for research applications and projects (I've seen a few small prelim ones underway), nothing on paper but initial networking and confidence that things will move. Sectors been cash & talent strapped badly of late and the idea of all that new money, custom base & tech has a lot of business champing at the bit, was chatting to the inventor of the airpot thingies last week at a conference and they're near rubbing their hands in glee, when enough money starts making demands things will shift.
    Strider's Sup Lemon Haze & L.A. Confidential DWC Good...hopefully...2018

SLH & Incredible Bulk DWC Actually good, honest. 2017

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Strider For This Useful Post:

M_C (20-02-17)

black grouse Guest

Loved airpots for soil... amazing with a wilma for yield and laziness.

I had lately gone off the SNP tbh but I'd give them my vote if only for this if they put something concrete down.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,022 Times

Weed obv wasn't their initial purpose, they're for trees (and they make some truely bigass ones) totally turned the tree nursery and transport business upside down, Scottish company as well.

I've still got a fair bit of time for the SNP, I've never been a 100% fan, but they simply don't have the same 'decades long record of treating the scottish like fucking shite' that every other governing party does...so they get a lot of wiggle room imo, plus I keep looking down south at uni fees and medicine charges and thinking i'm pretty lucky to be in Scotland.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Strider For This Useful Post:

WhIpLaSh (15-03-18)

black grouse Guest

Yeah I've seen the huge ones. Never knew it was a Scottish company.
    I get what your saying which is why I voted out last time, but I think they need to drop it now and concentrate on public services and early years education - but your right, who else is there.
    As for medicine charges, I think they should charge a nominal fee, people I know are abusing the system and always will, unfortunately its just the nature of certain people.

Thanks

was chatting to the inventor of the airpot thingies last week at a conference and they're near rubbing their hands in glee, when enough money starts making demands things will shift.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,771 Times

Quote Originally Posted by HealthyWays00Z View Post
    was chatting to the inventor of the airpot thingies last week at a conference and they're near rubbing their hands in glee, when enough money starts making demands things will shift.
    They need to pull their finger out then... less & less places seem to be selling Air Pots!

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 6,018 Times

When it does go legal in this country im pretty sure it will happen in scotland fist since every thing happens here first, smoking ban in pubs, charging for plastic bags in shops etc....

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast