Thread: Delicious candy strain produced seeds

Thanks

Default Delicious candy strain produced seeds

So just trimmed a grow done two deep cheese a NL x BB a grizly purple auto and a delicious candy freebie.
    So I have grown these all together had no major issues and when I have cut em down they have all seemed fine no nanas any were in sight yet the delicious candy has got at least 10-15 propper mature seeds in it ?????

I understand they need pollen to produce seeds or a nana from a hermie but the others are totally fine so if pollen got in the room surely the others would have beans in them too but they have nothing!!

Any one got an idea of what's happened here cos am baffled

My House made of Hash. Huff and puff and I might let you in.
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,375 Times

It may be that one bollock grew somewhere and only managed to pollinate a small area.

Sent from my HTC One M8s using Tapatalk
    Cheers Dru!!!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to greengiant For This Useful Post:

M_C (20-02-17)