Thread: Which line to run

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,993 Times
    Provided Answers: 36

Default Answered: Which line to run

Ok, so this run im going soil

Organic or standard i not sure yet.

Can ppl let me know of a good line to run in soil, no ph'ing or any that shit.

im thinking bnq verve compo, but whats everyone using for a nice soil growe now? i been coco'd up[ so im outta touch with soil brands.

so im looking for a good base nute, flower nute, silicon , booster, pk and molasses

i keep thinking canna as thats what ive used for coco runs, but im sure theres better out there?

Help a man wid a achey head pls. ive read so much bullshit on labels, i wanna hear from the real peeps, not the comps
    FORMERLY TOBYSMOKER

Big buddah cheese and blue cheese solo journey - https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ese-Round-Two-)

Big Buddah Blue Cheese & Cheese Mentored by Budlightyear! https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...-Bud-lightyear

BREAKS & BEATS FOR THE MUSIC PRODUCERS OUT THERE!!! - https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d-check-it-out

2. "Hello there, I enjoy growing in soil and had quite a good outcome my last two grows.

Good soils in bags are Plant Magic, B&Q Verve, and Jacks Magic. Oh and Canna Terra.

The only nutes I will use are Rhizo, Old Timers Grow and Bloom I use some Epson Salts in a foliage spray and a molasses flush and soil treatment a couple of times during the grow.. Don't need anything else."

Viz Guest

Hello there, I enjoy growing in soil and had quite a good outcome my last two grows.

Good soils in bags are Plant Magic, B&Q Verve, and Jacks Magic. Oh and Canna Terra.

The only nutes I will use are Rhizo, Old Timers Grow and Bloom I use some Epson Salts in a foliage spray and a molasses flush and soil treatment a couple of times during the grow.. Don't need anything else.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Viz For This Useful Post:

SmobyToker#1 (25-02-17), Volcano (21-02-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,352 Times
    Provided Answers: 53

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Type M For This Useful Post:

SmobyToker#1 (25-02-17)

Thanks

Another thumbs up for biobizz light mix!

Full Canna line up, Terra, Rhizo, Zym, 13/14 & Boost

8. The Following User Says Thank You to MonkeyTree For This Useful Post:

SmobyToker#1 (25-02-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,371 Times
    Provided Answers: 5

used most of the canna soil back in the past and all good and biobizz..
    The above is just opinion..My opinion is law in my world..

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Happy roken For This Useful Post:

SmobyToker#1 (25-02-17)

The Aspie Toker Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Viz View Post
    Hello there, I enjoy growing in soil and had quite a good outcome my last two grows.

The only nutes I will use are Rhizo, Old Timers Grow and Bloom I use some Epson Salts in a foliage spray and a molasses flush and soil treatment a couple of times during the grow.. Don't need anything else.
    No Bio Silicon?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to The Aspie Toker For This Useful Post:

SmobyToker#1 (25-02-17)