Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Manyfold or mainlining- when to switch to flower

Thanks

Thanks garnocologist. Just switched them last night. Don't you think thought , that 2 weeks might be little bit too much?

Thanks

Thanks

Hey Guys,
    Got one more question, if you dont mind.

I bought goldstar 200mm aircool reflector. Have conected it to an 8inch fan and filter. I must say, its freaking amazing. Always had trouble with temps and humidity but thanks to this piece of kit, its not an isue anymore. Even when the window is closed and a door. Temps get the highest to 28 C. Most of the time its at 25-26 C. Now, because of its cooling efect, how close should i have the lights? I ran 600 HPS. The galss on reflector doesnt even get hot, i can comfortably touch it with my hand. Reflector is about 30cm from the top of the plants. Should i move it a bit closer like with CFLs to only few inches?

Thanks for an advice. Much appriciated.

Ps will post couple of pictures. Plants were just wattered and defoliated, so they dont look very happy atm, but otherwise look very healthy. sorry for pics quality, but lights are on.

Thanks

couple of picsClick image for larger version. 

Name:	photo 2.jpg 
Views:	99 
Size:	54.7 KB 
ID:	341660
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo 3.jpg 
Views:	94 
Size:	47.5 KB 
ID:	341661

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2