Thread: Height

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 7,454 Times

Default Height

Hi guys I threw in a regular white widow in with my autos when I started 12 weeks ago I did plan on transfering it to a cupboard to flower weeks ago but my daughter lives with us at weekends now due to working so flowering cupboard out of the question , my autos were meant to be harvesting anytime now but 85 days on they still got clear /cloudy trichs and another auto that is weeks behind and seen to go 100 days so my regular plant could be 14 weeks of veg so now its an experimental plant
    My query is height in any way governed by size of pot I'm growing in soil in 10 litre pots which im going to repot to 15 litre when i flip it using plant magic nutes 400 watt HP's
    I've topped it /LST and its nearly 3 foot in height I've got just over 6 foot to play with ,can an indoor grow reach 6 foot ? If so might be best to just pull it and get some fresh beans germinated
    Thanks in advance for
    A) anyone who understands what the hell I'm rambling about
    B) any advice you have
    Cheers

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,884 Times

Why not take a healthy sized clone from it & start again with the clone?
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

3. The Following User Says Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

Greengrass (21-02-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 7,454 Times

Never even thought of cloning m.c ,I'll read up on some threads about that cheers m8