Thread: Loft grow help

Thanks

Default Loft grow help

Hi
    I need to set my loft up to start a grow.
    I was looking at roof tents but i dont have the height. Would i be best insulating everywhere but to put a door on it?
    The size is 1.6 meter high, 2.3 meter wide and 1.3 meter deep.
    I cant seem to figure out how to do it.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Skunk12 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (29-03-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,218 Times

hi bud
    this is my first post in years ive been away quiet lol gaining years of experience
    noticed your post and no replies so thought id reply

lots of ways to do this, im not the tent kind of guy from my experience i prefer to make my room
    seal everywhere and put white sheeting up.
    if your loft isnt boarded then board it it first all over.
    then you could put a couple of 2x2 down from one of your beams to make like a door frame which you can then make a door
    a good way to make a door is with the sheeting and stick on valcro so its easily opened and shut.

im not very good at explaining things but i think you will understand.
    if you make your room like this then you can use as much space as you need.

extraction then can be extracted through a tile vent (breather) unsure what they are called or straight into the chimney
    if i help drop a THANKS its free

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ENGLISH_HERBSMAN For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (29-03-17)