Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: TaNgs P.E and W.C.O.G.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,551 Times

Quote Originally Posted by TaNg PeNg View Post
    Have you seen the price bro? £340 plus vat is a fucking bargain.
    Yes sir. Hurry up June!
    Too weird to live, too rare to die

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Cunning For This Useful Post:

TaNg PeNg (08-04-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,666 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Cunning View Post
    Yes sir. Hurry up June!

I should be able to give you an idea how well they work before that, I'm hoping to have one hanging in my room next week.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to TaNg PeNg For This Useful Post:

British green (08-04-17)

Thanks

Day 50.

Pineapple Express.

I cut the nutrients out of her water yesterday so I shall take her down on day 59. She has an intensely fruity aroma with a peppery undertone so I'm getting excited to vape some.

West Coast OG.

I'm falling more and more in love with this plant every day, she has a lovely size to her and those foxtail buds look amazing but it's the evolving aroma that stands out, it's incredibly rich and smells like key lime pie. Another 20 days and she should be ripe for harvest.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to TaNg PeNg For This Useful Post:

Ginger-bud (13-04-17)

Thanks

Day 55.

Pineapple Express.

Such a powerful aroma from this plant,it's really sweet and fruity and I can definitely smell Pineapple.
    I was hoping to get her down the end of the week but I'm going to give her an extra few days.

West Coast OG.

She was getting a bit of a gangsa lean so I've tied her to to room for support, not brilliant for the pictures but it had to be done.
    She has ripened off very quickly so I cut the nutrients out from the daily waterings yesterday, she will be ready next week.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to TaNg PeNg For This Useful Post:

British green (18-04-17)

Thanks

Pineapple Express.

Day 59,harvest.

One of those occasions when pistil maturity can be misleading, if I was just going by them I would give her another week or two but the trichome heads are telling a different story....mostly cloudy except a few that have started to oxidise an go amber.
    Harvesting was a very smelly job, mostly a tropical fruit aroma of pineapple and mango but there is a string pepper scent too....just lovely.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to TaNg PeNg For This Useful Post:

riot (22-04-17)

Thanks

West Coast OG.

Day 60.

Just a few more days for this exotic smelling lady, super impressed with this strain...good size,speed and quality,what more can grower ask for.

West Coast on the left,just the 2 GN HS1s in here now,I removed the MS0004 yesterday when I harvested the P.E.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3