Thread: Could changing my veg light time from 18/6 to 17/7 make my plant flower ?

Thanks

Default Could changing my veg light time from 18/6 to 17/7 make my plant flower ?

Hi, i have a plant under a couple of 20w t8s flouro tubes since germination , growing in coco coir on 18/6 veg and around 4 weeks old. I want to now put this plant in my grow room but the light schedule in my grow room is 17/7 at the moment , will this force the plant into flower by knocking back the light time by 1hr or do you guys think i should be ok ?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,782 Times

Should be fine. It's really when hitting below 15/9 that unknown genetics can come into play....
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

Thanks

Awesome thank you , also if it gets too hot in my grow room with a 600w hps to the point where i cant control the temp is it ok to put my plants under some 20w t8 fluro tubes for the day then resume back under the 600w hps when it cools down ?