Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Air pots and soil nutes.

Thanks

Default Air pots and soil nutes.

Im looking at getting some of them air pots, what size would be best? Im gonna be using a 120x120x200 tent and doing about 2-3 plants.. I have 12 or 15l ones atm.. cant remember exactly what one tbh.. Best sticking with same size or getting bigger?

Also i got oldtimers bloom, mollases, rhizo dont really need grow because i grow autos and my soil has feed to last throughout veg. What else would you recommend that works well or is that enough?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to D90 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (26-02-17)

The Aspie Toker Guest

You may want to get some cal-mag as well as Epsom Salts and something to spray it with.

BTW, you're due a Thanked 500 times medal, and you're not far away from your 1000th Post medal.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The Aspie Toker For This Useful Post:

Blue (24-02-17), D90 (24-02-17), GEORGE (26-02-17)

Thanks

Oh yeah forgot about that lol, i got magne cal i think its called and i have the dolomite lime to go in the soil! Its hard to keep up with all these medals people get ill try and find it, Thanks bosssss.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to D90 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (26-02-17)

The Aspie Toker Guest

Quote Originally Posted by D90 View Post
    Oh yeah forgot about that lol, i got magne cal i think its called and i have the dolomite lime to go in the soil! Its hard to keep up with all these medals people get ill try and find it, Thanks bosssss.
    You need to add the Dolomite long before you use it. It's not something you should add whilst growing.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Aspie Toker For This Useful Post:

D90 (24-02-17), GEORGE (26-02-17)

Thanks

I didn't add it while growing, i added it while mixing up my soil, Sprinkled bit in near the bottom and middle. Thats how i got told to do it. Think it might of even been you that told me, or MC.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to D90 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (26-02-17)

The Aspie Toker Guest

I didn't add it while growing, i added it while mixing up my soil, Sprinkled bit in near the bottom and middle. Thats how i got told to do it. Think it might of even been you that told me, or MC.
    That's not the way I tell people, so it could have been MC, but I don't think he does it that way, either. As long as you are aware it's to be added prior to growing.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to The Aspie Toker For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (26-02-17)

Thanks

I got told put mix dolomite lime in with your soil, 2 big spoons worth per 10l or something like that, is that wrong? I saved the screen shot on my ipad to remember so ill check

14. The Following User Says Thank You to D90 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (26-02-17)

Thanks

Just checked and it was you, A tablespoon of dolomite lime per 5 litres of soil. And i added it before i started growing the plant.

I put in quater of the soil and mixed it in with that, then done more and mixed it in again.. How else am i meant to do it? loool

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to D90 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (26-02-17), potanist01 (24-02-17)

The Aspie Toker Guest

I got told put mix dolomite lime in with your soil, 2 big spoons worth per 10l or something like that, is that wrong? I saved the screen shot on my ipad to remember so ill check
    That's a little different to what you first said.

I use a heaped tablespoon per 5 litres. Mixed well into dry compost. Then moisten it and leave for a long as possible. (Mine is left for months)

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Aspie Toker For This Useful Post:

D90 (25-02-17), GEORGE (26-02-17)

The Aspie Toker Guest

Just checked and it was you, A tablespoon of dolomite lime per 5 litres of soil. And i added it before i started growing the plant.

I put in quater of the soil and mixed it in with that, then done more and mixed it in again.. How else am i meant to do it? loool
    It's when you said "Sprinkled bit in near the bottom and middle." - I never tell people that.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to The Aspie Toker For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (26-02-17)

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast